Today our workouts are dominated by heavy machines and loads of weight but by doing that we are forgetting the art of simplicity. You can accomplish similar goals without using machines at all. A fine example is by building your inner thighs using Adductor and Abductor machines.
If you are consistent at the gym and your game is strong you know how important simple exercises are over machines. Heavy machine workouts help you to improve your workout and add more bulk to your muscles, but the same could be achieved through machine-less exercises to some level. Some rookies make bullhead out of themselves and jump onto the machines on the first day. By doing that no concrete results are achieved. But blending it with simple exercises and taking it slow will surely work for you.
Sometimes simple workouts bore better results than machine workouts, one such example is with abductor machine for sale. People endure a lot of time on these thinking that they are toning their inner thighs and building better leg muscles. However, what they are doing is grinding their hip sockets.
While gym buyers are spending more money to get a hip abductor machine for sale, they should focus more on simple and effective workouts like-
Forwards and Backward Band Walks-
Just walking back and forth with a band around your knee will build your glutes and enhance strength. By wrapping a band around your knee you are taking care of hip abduction and boost your hip external rotation. Wondering how to do it? Here are some steps-
- Take a resistance band, wrap it around your knees.
- Now bend your knees and hips a little and keep your knees outward to create tension in your muscles and stretch the band.
- Now go one and two, back and forth in this position, don’t forget to walk heel to toe and pause with each step. Repeat this 3 times with 10 steps per leg.
Short Side Bridge with Internal Rotation-
A lot of people lack the rotational movement in their hip, for them, the above exercise might not be the best idea. Well, that’s ok because they can go for this one. This will improve your hips rotation and strengthen your glutes-
- Get into the side plank position with your knees at 90 degrees angle. Put a band on your ankles so that they can’t move.
- Move your top foot into the air without moving your ankles. Squeeze your abdomen and glutes for a better position.
- Repeat this exercise 3 times with equal reps for both sides.