Hammer Strength Tibia Dorsi Flexion For Sale
The Tibia Dorsi Flexion works the Tibialis Anterior, Seated position loads the resistance through the hips as opposed to through the spine, and targets the tibialis anterior muscle motions.
The Ntaifitness Tibia Dorsi Calf Machine works the tibialis anterior at the front of the lower leg.
Provides superior tibia isolation for rock climbers, runners, etc. Training of the front of the shin is important for achieving balanced development of the lower legs. It's a plate loaded leg machine.
- Machine design allows exercise of the Tibialis Anterior
- Seated position loads the resistance through the hips as opposed to through the spine
Tibia Dorsi Calf Machine Benefits
- Improve Dorsiflexion Flexibilit. The Ntaifitness Tibia Dorsi Calf Machine to give your leg workout the concentration it deserves.
- That makes sense because the bulk of your lower leg muscles lie in the gastrocnemius and soleus, two muscles targeted in those exercises.
- The two main plantar-flexors, the gastrocnemius and soleus, are the primary target for bulk.
- The tibialis anterior is that crucial front side muscle that provides joint balance.
- This device relates to an ankle rehabilitation and ankle fitness devices. Provides a convenient and functional tool for lower leg and ankle exercises.
Special Offers For Tibia Dorsi Calf Machine
Hammer Strength is used by most pro sports teams and the top college athletic programs, which makes it an ideal choice for those who want to train like an elite athlete.
The Ntaifitness Tibia Dorsi Flexion Machine is the preferred choice of clinicians, sports medicine professionals, and military fitness specialists. Buy Now!
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||870*450*380mm|
|Machine Weight||38 kg|
Important: The Hammer Strength Tibia Dorsi Flexion Fitness Equipment is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Tibia Dorsi Flexion shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
*We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. The variation between posted information and the actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Ntaifitness Service Team.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified