Thigh Abductor Machine for Sale, Buy Outer Thigh Manufacturers Online
The thigh abductor machine TEKKEN-5025 is the best Outer Thigh Machine. All our designs are according to the human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle. As we all know, quality is the best point for a gym. We use our honesty to get a high reputation and long terms customers.
The abductors are a group of small muscles including the gluteus medius, tensor fascia lata (TFL), and sartorius. They are located primarily around your glutes and on the outside of your thighs, below your hips. These muscles work to spread your legs apart and help you push your hips out and squeeze your glutes, as you would during the lockout of a deadlift, for example. Conversely, your adductor muscles include the brevis, longus, and Magnus. These short muscle as you might expect are located around your groin/inner thigh region and their main purpose is to bring your legs together.
Abductor muscle exercises help coordinate movements, improve functional fitness, enhance core stability and prevent injuries.
Therefore, the muscles in your abdomen, back, hips and shoulders are all part of the core and must work together for core stability. Abductor muscle exercises help enhance core stability, which improves balance, posture and overall movement.
Depending on the situation, your hip abductors may serve as movers or as stabilizers. The primary hip abductor muscles are the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, gluteus minimus, and tensor fascia lata. When one or more of these muscles are weak, your core stability will suffer and your pelvis may tilt to one side when standing on one foot. This will affect your ability to walk, run, step up or lunge. Strong abductor muscles improve functional fitness and prepare your body to perform well in any situation.
Buy Outer Thigh MachineStrength Fitness Machine/top ranking workout equipment at the best price online.
Each and every variety we offer makes it easy for members to quickly select their weight and exercise safely in a self-contained unit. The operation is intuitive, and our high-performance designs ensure that your members are getting the most out of every set, every rep and every moment they spend pursuing their fitness goal
- Pin loaded fitness equipment/gym equipment
- Independent movement provides a natural path of motion, Select machines offer converging and diverging motions that encourage a natural path of motion for increased comfort and independent arm movement for superior functionality and variety.
- Hand grips allow for greater training variety, hand grips accommodate users of all sizes, Ergonomically designed, function-specific handles reduce stress on contact points to enhance user comfort.
- Counterbalanced pressing arms for optimized starting resistance
- Adjustable starting position
- Conveniently located and easy to read exercise placards offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use. Placards also offer color references to easily identify muscle-group categories.
- Angled back pad enhances user comfort and improve biomechanics, Cushions ensure proper body alignment and support with a distinct and attractive look.
- Heavyweight stack accommodates advanced users, Sliding increment weights are easily accessible from the exercise position and reduce clutter on the club floor.
- Incremental weights are easily accessible from the seated position. The numeric selection allows users easy reference for future use
- Conveniently located adjustment points are clearly marked for ease of use.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1590*950*1500|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Iced Silver, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Lace White, Polarized Titanium|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||Exercise specific grips improving feel, function, and form during use|
|Contoured seat||Yes; angled back pad for added comfort|
Important: The Thigh Abductor Machine is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Thigh Abductor shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year