Stretching Machine for Sale, Buy Hamstring Stretching Machine Online
The Ntaifitness Stretching MachineaeroEX-6007 is the best full-body stretching machine.
We all know Ntaifitness hamstring stretching can help improve flexibility and range of motion in our joints. This can result in a decreased risk of injury.
So what’s holding you back from getting in your daily dose of stretching?
It’s very possible you are just missing the right tool, which is a proper back stretching machine to help you get in that deep stretch your body is craving, and stretch your muscles.
Sometimes people who push their body to the max during each and every workout deserve more than just rolling around on a yoga mat on the floor to stretch out those overworked hamstrings or tight hip flexors.
The primary “lower back” stretch is why many opt into purchasing this stretch trainer, as it’s very hard to replicate effectively and safely without the machine.
stretching equipment aeroEX-6007, This machine makes doing stretches that could be done on a mat a lot easier and more comfortable. What makes this stretcher stand out from working on the floor or a yoga mat is the cushioning in the seat, the handlebars, as well as knee pads that ensure a comfortable stretch.
Stretching Machines aeroEX-6007, This stretching machine is designed to use your body weight to allow you to do advanced stretching without another person assisting. You can get a better full-body stretch for the same amount of time and effort than just getting on the floor by yourself.
We offer a comprehensive range of equipment to accommodate every exerciser looking to incorporate strength training into their overall fitness program. And we design it with the same focus on durability, ergonomics, and ease of use as our cardio equipment to deliver a more effective workout to your members.
With attention to the biomechanics, comfortable touchpoints, and easy-to-use adjustments, our aeroEX Strength Line helps members of all abilities benefit from the value of strength training. To complement your facility, every machine is durable, streamlined and available in a variety of color combinations.
Stretch gym for sale, the aeroEX Series combines all the functional performance elements demanded from a strength line, but with a focus on ease of use and thoughtful design detail to appeal to a wide range of exercises. The result is biomechanical excellence for the first-time user or seasoned athlete.
8 Best Hamstring Stretch Workout for Tight Hamstrings
Keep arms straight and knees on the kneepad. Stretch slowly. Breathe normally. Hold each stretch for 10-30 seconds.
- Lower Back: Begin with seat in the forward position. Hold the upper bar with palms facing down. Slowly tip the seatback.
- Hamstrings: Hold the lower bar with palms facing down. Keep the extended leg straight. Point or flew toe. Complete the stretch, then switch legs. To intensity stretch, hold the upper bar.
- Hips, Legs, Back: Hold the lower bar with palms facing down. Place both hands LEFT of the center. Extend LEFT leg toward the RIGHT side of center. Point or flex toe. Complete the stretch, then switch leg and hand positions.
- Gluteals, Hips: Hold the lower bar with palms facing down. Place ankle on the top edge of kneepad, knee, or thigh. Complete the stretch, then switch legs.
- Inner Thighs, Groin: Hold the lower bar with palms facing down. With the seat in forwarding position, place feet facing one another on the top edge of kneepad.
- Upper back: Hold the lower bar with palms facing up. To intensify this stretch, you can look up, look to the right, or look to the left.
- Shoulders: Cross arms and grasp the upper bar with palms facing down. Complete the stretch, then switch hand positions. To intensify this stretch, you can look up, look to the right, or look to the left.
- Quadriceps: Flip the seatback. Stand to the side facing forward. Hold the bar for support. Rest top of the foot on top edge for kneepad. Keep back straight. Bend supporting leg. Complete the stretch, then switch legs.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment/ gym equipment
- This unit features our Advanced Movement Design where a combination of the overhead pivot and converging axis allows for more natural motion and a greater range of motion for the exerciser.
- Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. The top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from a seated position.
- Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Automotive-grade upholstered thigh roller pads provide user stabilization for proper form throughout the movement.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1270*560*1060|
|Machine Weight||35 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|
Important: The Stretching Machines is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Commercial Stretch Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified