Standing Calf Raises Machine for Sale
The Ntaifitness Standing Calf Raises OCCUPIED-9034 is the best Commercial Standing Calf Raise Machine fitness equipment.
There are two muscles In the calf, the gastrocnemius and soleus muscles. The soleus can only be engaged and trained while legs are in the straight position and the knee is not bent.
Seated or standing calf raises are perhaps the most popular exercises for anyone looking to add size and strength to their calf muscles.
The only exercise for this to occur is the standing calf.
Standing Calf is a fundamental part of the strength training progression. One of the best ways to add a huge amount of muscle to your calves is performing heavy standing calf raises.
The Ntaifitness Standing Calf Raise to strengthen the calves and heaviest calf workouts. The Ntaifitness Calf Raises Machine uses the familiar and comfortable standing position to train calf muscles.
The shoulder pads are angled to match the natural angle of the shoulder which also offers better exercise comfort.
Simple but effective machine. The clever, compact design means our Calf Raise won’t take up much room. All our designs are according to human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle.
As we all know, quality is the best point for a gym. We use our honesty to get a high reputation and long terms customers.
A perfect addition to any gym, health club or PT studio, the compact design of this machine means it can fit anywhere there's a little space.
The high-quality thickened steel frame is designed in such a way that when coupled with the nylon cable & pulley system, the machine will provide users with the most effective range of motion for optimal muscular development!
Standing Calf Raise Machine For Sale, We Specialize In The Sale Of Both Commercial And Home Use Gym Equipment. Worldwide Shipping. Buy Online Today!
- Fully welded, maintenance-free frame for maximum strength and durability
- The Ntaifitness technologies ensure the resistance remains consistent from start to finish, following the strength curve of the muscle group that is being trained, making the movement exceptionally natural and fluid.
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- OCCUPIED sports a new sleek and stylish look, thanks to the new guard and easy to read placard design, new color combinations and new upholstery textures that enhance your training experience.
- You choose frame and padding colors
- Selecting the correct weight is a hassle-free experience thanks to the new weight stack pin with a pre-tensioned cable that doesn’t jam between the weight stacks.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- Conveniently located and easy to read exercise placards offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use. Placards also offer color references to easily identify muscle-group categories.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- Heavyweight stack accommodates advanced users, Sliding increment weights are easily accessible from the exercise position and reduce clutter on the club floor.
- The new design and material provide a better grip for every hand so you can maximize contact and apply your maximum strength in total comfort during pushing and pulling movements. The small-sized handles allow users a better grip during the pulling movement, improving their ability to lift more weight and properly engage muscles. The various grip options allow for a wide range of user start positions and exercise variety.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement. The user to easily adjust the start position for maximized comfort once in position.
- The backrest encourages the extension of the lower back muscles while minimizing hip extension. The foot support provides extra support and stabilization during exercise without the need for adjustments.
- The adjustable seat and chest pad allow users to perfectly fit this unit to their needs. Slightly reclined back position for comfort and stabilization.
- The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from the seated position.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1200*800*1600|
|Machine Weight||220 kg|
|Weight Stack||100 kg|
|Shroud Color||Pacific Blue, Dark Cavern, Black|
|Standard Upholstery Colors||China Beauty, Black Blue Jay, Burgundy, Deep Clay, Grey, Hunter Green, Navy, New Purple, Regal Blue, Slate|
|Frame Colors||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Instructional Placard||Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.|
|Bearings and Pivot Points||ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.|
Important: The Standing Calf Raises is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Standing Calf Raise Machine above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified