Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Squat Lunge For Sale
The Plate-Loaded Ground Base Squat Lunge provides various strength curves by using different loading points and handle positions.
The Hammer Strength Squat Lunge is a ground-based trainer for squats, lunges, shrugs, deadlifts and more.
A Squat Lunge machine multi-functional unit that allows the user to perform numerous exercises including; squats, lunges, shrugs, deadlifts, etc.
Independent motions and multiple grip positions create superior movements and provide maximum comfort.
Steel tubing enables Ntaifitness gym equipment to withstand the rigorous gym equipment for strength training of professional sports teams.
Hammer Strength Ground Base equipment is designed to keep the exerciser firmly planted on the ground while maximizing power and explosiveness from the feet up.
Feet on the floor positioning promotes functional training.
Both the lunge and the squat activate the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes at different stages of their movement.
However, even though forward lunges activate more of the quads than the glutes and hamstrings, other lunge variations
Lunges and squats mimic functional movements such as – walking, running, going up the stairs, standing up from sitting - and they can help you keep joints healthy and prevent injuries.
But the right form and progressions are the key to see results.
The major benefits of leg machine squats and lunges are great at increasing overall strength, stabilization, and balance benefits as well.
Shop our huge selection of cable and weight plate resistance Leg Press & Squat Machines, Leg Curl & Leg Extension Machines, Seated Leg Press, Chest Press Machines, Machine Bench Press and more.
Commercial Grade and Home Gym Fitness Machines with Attachment Options. Buy Now!
- Both are functional exercises that will improve your performance of natural, daily, movements
- They will make you stronger
- They burn fat: muscle burns fat and more muscle burns fatter
- Help to maintain balance
- Increase flexibility and improve range of motion through your hips, glutes, knees, and ankles
- Your buttocks will be strong and toned
- Strengthens your core in addition to the muscles of the entire lower body
- Both can be done in a variety of ways, great for all fitness levels
- Adding a weighted bar or dumbbells will enhance the effectiveness of these movements
- Versatile exercises that can be done anywhere, anytime, no special equipment needed