Seated Cable Row Machine for Sale, Buy Seated Cable Row Online
Seated Cable Row Machine aeroEX-6002 is the best Seated Row Training Machine. Designed to train muscles throughout the back and shoulders, including the trapezius, latissimus dorsi, and deltoids. The seated row machine exercise targets the back and shoulder muscles, making it an essential part of any balanced workout.
This is the tool of the trade for building depth in the middle back and training the hard to reach lower lats.
The Ntaifitness® aeroEX-6002 seated cable row machine combines smooth movements with biomechanically effective motions. The precision bearings ensure fluid use so exercisers can focus on their workout instead of the machine.
Ergonomically designed seating, chest pad, and footrests ensure correct starting position and technique for safe and effective exercise.
Commercial grade steel and premium seating materials ensure your strength investment lasts for years to come, with minimal maintenance or upkeep. High-quality parts and details are designed to withstand wear and tear, which helps to keep the total cost of ownership to a minimum.
Strength machines can sometimes be intimidating for beginners, but our units are designed to be simple and easy to use. We use precision bearings that create a super-smooth movement, so users don’t have to contend with jerky or erratic motions.
These features ensure that strength exercise is easy and inviting for new gym members.
The cable row is one of the best cable exercises around and very neatly demonstrates the edge this machine has over free weights because throughout the row movement you work against the same level of resistance to the muscles enlisted by the exercise are worked evenly.
Chief among these are your lats, but your rear delts and erector spinae are also targeted, along with your biceps and forearms.
We offer a comprehensive range of equipment to accommodate every exerciser looking to incorporate strength training into their overall fitness program. And we design it with the same focus on durability, ergonomics, and ease of use as our cardio equipment to deliver a more effective workout to your members.
With attention to biomechanics, comfortable touch points, and easy-to-use adjustments, our aeroEX Strength Line helps members of all abilities benefit from the value of strength training. To complement your facility, every machine is durable, streamlined and available in a variety of color combinations.
Our aeroEX Strength Line is a range of premium commercial fitness products designed to withstand the rigors of a busy fitness center gymnasium.
The aeroEX Series combines all the functional performance elements demanded from a strength line, but with a focus on ease of use and thoughtful design detail to appeal to a wide range of exercises. The result is biomechanical excellence for the first-time user or seasoned athlete.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment seated cable row machine for sale
- This unit features our Advanced Movement Design where a combination of the overhead pivot and converging axis allows for more natural motion and a greater range of motion for the exerciser.
- Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. The top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from a seated position.
- Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Automotive grade upholstered thigh roller pads provides user stabilization for proper form throughout the movement.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2820*1040*2000|
|Machine Weight||270 kg|
|Weight Stack||80 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|
Important: The Seated Cable Row Machine is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Seated Cable Row for shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified