S-Force Performance Trainer for Sale
Find out how the unique design of the S-Force Performance Trainer is redefining acceleration training for athletes and HIIT in group exercise environments.
Leveraging validated testing procedures, the consultant confirmed that the upright position targets the calves and hamstrings, while the acceleration position focuses on the shins and quads, building strength in the muscles athletes need for explosive drive-phase sprinting.
As athletes move through a user-defined path that fits their individual stride, the magnetic system automatically increases resistance the harder they work. This progressively improves fast-twitch muscle fiber essential to explosive starts, challenging even elite athletes to elevate their sprinting to new levels.
Take HIIT training to the next level with our distinctive S-Force Performance Trainer and our all-original protocols.
S-Force combines a specifically designed motion, two active positions and magnetic resistance to build speed and power and take HIIT workouts to the next level. Whether you use the S-Force for athletic performance training, as a challenging part of your circuit, in small group training or as a stand-alone station on your cardio floor, everyone who tries it will get a workout that’s low-impact and high-intensity all at once.
S-Force leverages intelligent biomechanics to deliver the most rigorous version of HIIT in all of fitness, whether you’re using it as a challenging part of your circuit, for small group training or as a stand-alone station on your cardio floor.
As members move through a user-defined path that fits their individual stride, the magnetic system automatically increases resistance the harder they work. This progressive design means that each interval will challenge HIIT enthusiasts and even elite athletes.
Looking for low impact, high-intensity exercise? Accelerate your training and build strength and speed with the the Ntaifitness S-Force Performance Trainer. Now You Can Get Results AND Affordability. Contact one of our sales associates to bring our complete elliptical machines solutions to your facility today.
- Smooth, quiet magnetic resistance system and a specifically designed motion provide low-impact, high-intensity exercise
- Magnetic resistance increases the harder the athlete works, creating challenging progressive workouts
- User-defined path accommodates up to a 91 cm /36” stride length
- Cord-free design and integrated wheels make it easy to place the unit anywhere in your facility
Adjustable backlit console provides complete, easy-to-read feedback
- Clearly defined quick keys offer instant access to Sprint 8, interval training and goal-based training programs
- Contoured handlebars offer multiple secure grips and instant resistance adjustment
- Foot platforms and ergonomically sculpted seat provide stability when entering and exiting