Rotary Torso Machine for Sale, Buy Rotary Torso Machine Online
Rotary Torso Gym Machine TEKKEN-5020 is the best Rotary Torso Gym Machine. Build your core muscles through safe and effective training with the Ntaifitness Rotary Torso machine.
For a unique, safe and effective strength training experience, there is only ONE choice that will ensure your facility stands out from your competition.
The Ntaifitness rotary torso routines target the abs, sides and oblique muscles with the oblique as primary for spinal rotation while the upper back and hip flexors as secondary muscle groups.
Main goals of workouts performed with Ntaifitness TEKKEN-5020 Rotary Torso for sale are to strengthen the core, to tone the abs and to improve spinal alignment and function.
The Ntaifitness rotary torso exercise machine TEKKEN-5020 allows you to strengthen your core by rotating your trunk against resistance. Arm, seat and back pad position secures the user and maximizes oblique muscle engagement.
What is rotary torso gym station exercise?
Stand upright holding an exercise ball with both hands. Extend your arms so the ball is straight out in front of you. This will be your starting position. Rotate your torso to one side, keeping your eyes on the ball as you move.
What muscles do trunk twists work?
When you perform a hip twist, you'll primarily work the spinal flexors and rotators, which include the rectus abdominis, or the front abdominal wall, and the obliques, or the muscles on the sides of your waist. Rotating your hips will activate your hip flexors, such as the iliopsoas.
Rotary torso machine for sale
Each and every variety we offer makes it easy for members to quickly select their weight and exercise safely in a self-contained unit. The operation is intuitive, and our high-performance designs ensure that your members are getting the most out of every set, every rep and every moment they spend pursuing their fitness goal.
All our designs are according to the human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle. As we all know, quality is the best point for a gym. We use our honesty to get a high reputation and long terms customers.
- Ergonomic kneeling pad minimizes low back stress
- The unique design reinforces proper user positioning
- Our sliding increment weights are easily accessible from the exercise position and reduce clutter on the club floor.
- Independent movement provides a natural path of motion, Select machines offer converging and diverging motions that encourage a natural path of motion for increased comfort and independent arm movement for superior functionality and variety.
- Hand grips allow for greater training variety, hand grips accommodate users of all sizes, Ergonomically designed, function-specific handles reduce stress on contact points to enhance user comfort.
- Counterbalanced pressing arms for optimized starting resistance
- Adjustable starting position
- Conveniently located and easy to read exercise placards offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use. Placards also offer color references to easily identify muscle-group categories.
- Angled back pad enhances user comfort and improve biomechanics, Cushions ensure proper body alignment and support with a distinct and attractive look.
- Heavyweight stack accommodates advanced users, Sliding increment weights are easily accessible from the exercise position and reduce clutter on the club floor.
- Incremental weights are easily accessible from the seated position. The numeric selection allows users easy reference for future use
- Conveniently located adjustment points are clearly marked for ease of use.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1150*900*1500|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Iced Silver, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Lace White, Polarized Titanium|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||Exercise specific grips improving feel, function, and form during use|
|Contoured seat||Yes; angled back pad for added comfort|
Important: The Rotary Torso is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Rotary Torso Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year