Rotary Calf Machine for Sale
The Ntaifitness Rotary Calf Machine OCCUPIED-9050 is the best Commercial Rotary Calf Machine fitness equipment.
The Ntaifitness Rotary Calf machine works the calf, the main muscle located on the back of the lower leg.
The Ntaifitness Calf Press OCCUPIED-9050 specifically targets the calf muscles, helping to strengthen, tone and add definition.
Not only are strong calves important for powerful movement, but they also help stabilize the ankles and feet to assist in correct posture and injury prevention.
The weight stack will keep your calves challenged and engaged throughout your exercise program. The padded seat, backrest, and handle-grips offer additional comfort and support so you can take your training to the max every time.
Rotary calf extension (also known as lever seated calf extension) is a single joint exercise which works the back of the lower leg.
Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
Rotary calf extension is performed from a sitting position, with the feet positioned on a lever platform, by flexing and extending the ankles.
All our designs are according to human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle.
As we all know, quality is the best point for a gym. We use our honesty to get a high reputation and long terms customers. Ntaifitness is delighted to offer this outstanding machine at an amazing price.
The Commercial Standing Rotary Calf Machine Strength Fitness Equipment, part of the Element Fitness OCCUPIED line of fully commercial grade equipment.
Designed for heavy, club use. Beautiful and built to last.
Calf Machine for sale. Shop Rotary Machines on Ntaifitness.
- Easy to use extension machine for exercising the calf muscles.
- Designed to focus movement through the ankle, promoting a greater range of exercise motion
- The Ntaifitness technologies ensure the resistance remains consistent from start to finish, following the strength curve of the muscle group that is being trained, making the movement exceptionally natural and fluid.
- Smooth pulley motion
- Fully adjustable seating position to accommodate any user
- Double stitched, high-density foam upholstery with wrap-around sleeve (can be customized with your logo)
- Aluminum capped handles
- OCCUPIED sports a new sleek and stylish look, thanks to the new guard and easy to read placard design, new color combinations and new upholstery textures that enhance your training experience.
- Selecting the correct weight is a hassle-free experience thanks to the new weight stack pin with a pre-tensioned cable that doesn’t jam between the weight stacks.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- Strong and durable steel frame.
- Conveniently located and easy to read exercise placards offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use. Placards also offer color references to easily identify muscle-group categories.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- Heavyweight stack accommodates advanced users, Sliding increment weights are easily accessible from the exercise position and reduce clutter on the club floor.
- The new design and material provide a better grip for every hand so you can maximize contact and apply your maximum strength in total comfort during pushing and pulling movements. The small-sized handles allow users a better grip during the pulling movement, improving their ability to lift more weight and properly engage muscles. The various grip options allow for a wide range of user start positions and exercise variety.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement. The user to easily adjust the start position for maximized comfort once in position.
- The backrest encourages the extension of the lower back muscles while minimizing hip extension. The foot support provides extra support and stabilization during exercise without the need for adjustments.
- The adjustable seat and chest pad allow users to perfectly fit this unit to their needs. Slightly reclined back position for comfort and stabilization.
- The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from the seated position.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1385*945*1500|
|Machine Weight||185 kg|
|Weight Stack||65 kg|
|Shroud Color||Pacific Blue, Dark Cavern, Black|
|Standard Upholstery Colors||China Beauty, Black Blue Jay, Burgundy, Deep Clay, Grey, Hunter Green, Navy, New Purple, Regal Blue, Slate|
|Frame Colors||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Instructional Placard||Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.|
|Bearings and Pivot Points||ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.|
Important: The Rotary Calf Machine is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Rotary Calf shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified