Reverse Hyper Machine for Sale
Strengthen and rehabilitate your lower back, hips, glutes, and hamstrings with the Ntaifitness Reverse Hyper Extension machine! It has been built for use in gyms where athletes are looking to strengthen or rehabilitate their lower backs, glutes, and hamstrings.
This machine is a must for any strength athlete! This an extremely robust piece of kit, finished in matte black and with added features of band pegs and hook on the swingarm so you can add extra resistance to the movement.
How to strengthen lower back, buttocks, and hamstrings & rehabilitation lower back
Reverse Hyper Extension exercises are ideal for strengthening and stretching your back at the same time. Commonly used for back recovery and also to boost squatting ability. Avoids compressive force to your vertebrae. High-quality cushion padding provides the most comfortable exercise. It can be used with Standard or Olympic plates.
This machine was made with the health of your back in mind. It allows traction of the spine while rotating the sacrum during workouts. This device will develop the spinal erector, lumbar, glutes, and hamstrings with no compression of the spine for a stronger and more flexible athlete.
The reverse hyperextension machine is designed to work these muscles on both the concentric and eccentric part of the movement, all while there is little to no load placed on the spine.
It is because of reverse hyperextension which is a very useful exercise. During this exercise, we use all muscles on the backside of the body. It is a very unique and safe movement. In contrast to other exercises such as squats and deadlifts, reverse hyperextension does not cause extreme compression of the spine. Reverse hyperextension is the best exercise for strengthening and rehabilitation of lower back.
It is an effective tool for physical therapy, back rehab exercises, and regular everyday training—particularly for those looking to reduce back tightness and strengthen the hamstrings, glutes, and hips.
- Massive construction with a wide base ensures the high stability of the product. Even if you do fast swing the Reverse Hyper will not move.
- The anti-slip pads increase the stability and keep the Reverse Hyper in the right place. You can use high weights without worrying about the stability of the machine.
- Everybody can train on our Reverse Hyper because you can set up a distance of the rest. A shorter distance between legs and arms means a bigger load for your lower back. A longer distance between legs and arms means a bigger load on your butt and hamstrings.
- With side holders, you can train each leg. You can stand on the side holder and keep one leg to rest. The result will be to get rid of muscle imbalances and harmonic strengthening.
- Thanks to rubberizing the grips are not slippery and the grip is strong. Your hands will not slip down and you lift more weight.
- Suitable for older people
- Custom color options available
- Wide and comfortable commercial upholstery.
- For strengthening the lower body and back muscles
- For extreme muscle hypertrophy of the back muscles without overloading the spine
- Rise performance in strength exercises such as deadlifts, squats, cleans, snatch, etc.
For professional athletes and athletes
- The whole construction is made of steel squares tubes. We use extremely strong steel with a long lifetime, so our machine is practically indestructible.
- Only regular increasing of height and change of training protocol will bring a result. On the holders, you can put standard Olympic plates.