Rear Delt Fly Machine for Sale
Rear Delt Fly Machine OCCUPIED-9010 is a two-in-one machine that offers pectoral and deltoid workouts. The sleek design is inviting to exercisers of all fitness levels and abilities.
Want a great way to isolate the pecs and the rear delts?
Target both pectoral and rear deltoid muscles on a single piece of equipment, thanks to the dual system technology.
Offer more training options than ever while saving precious space.
Whether you’re an experienced athlete or a beginner, everyone wants the ability to get a quick, easy and complete workout.
Ntaifitness Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid is the perfect choice to offer an intuitive, safe and effective training experience.
Redesigned with a lower weight stack, users can strengthen back and chest muscles with the machine's pivoting arms that are easy to adjust.
Handles move independently to create single or dual-arm exercises that build strength with balance and symmetry.
Its comprehensive range of highly compact equipment fits perfectly into every training space, setting new standards in terms of biomechanics, ergonomy, design, and ease of use.
Easily switch between complementary exercises to achieve complete conditioning.
Chest/back pads are designed to ensure proper stability during exercise and the best trajectory for both movements.
Rear Delt / Pec Fly machine for sale
Ntaifitness weight machine offers both single and dual function units to meet the needs of any space or facility.
Ntaifitness offers a comprehensive solution for fitness facilities where space, budget or both are at a premium.
Pump up your pecs and delts with Ntaifitness's massive selection of bench press and chest press machines, pec deck, and rear delt fly machines, shoulder press machines.
- Dual-Handle (neutral and prone) allow different muscle activation.
- Accommodates different size users without the need for adjustment between exercises.
- This feature is integrated into the top of the weight stack and allows you to select an additional incremental plate that is half the weight of those in the rest of the stack. This makes it possible for you to gradually increase the load.
- The weight is offset to the right for most convenient access.
- Adjustments Simple easy to use chrome plated tube-in-tube adjustments for durability.
- Conveniently located and easy to read exercise placards offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use. Placards also offer color references to easily identify muscle-group categories.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- Heavyweight stack accommodates advanced users, Sliding increment weights are easily accessible from the exercise position and reduce clutter on the club floor.
- The new design and material provide a better grip for every hand so you can maximize contact and apply your maximum strength in total comfort during pushing and pulling movements. The small-sized handles allow users a better grip during the pulling movement, improving their ability to lift more weight and properly engage muscles. The various grip options allow for a wide range of user start positions and exercise variety.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement. The user to easily adjust the start position for maximized comfort once in position.
- The backrest encourages the extension of the lower back muscles while minimizing hip extension. The foot support provides extra support and stabilization during exercise without the need for adjustments.
- The adjustable seat and chest pad allow users to perfectly fit this unit to their needs. Slightly reclined back position for comfort and stabilization.
- The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from the seated position.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1450*1270*1890|
|Machine Weight||236 kg|
|Weight Stack||100 kg|
|Shroud Color||Pacific Blue, Dark Cavern, Black|
|Standard Upholstery Colors||China Beauty, Black Blue Jay, Burgundy, Deep Clay, Grey, Hunter Green, Navy, New Purple, Regal Blue, Slate|
|Frame Colors||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Instructional Placard||Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.|
|Bearings and Pivot Points||ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.|