Pulley Low Row For Sale, Buy Low Pulley Row Machine Online
Pulley Low Row aeroEX-6076 is the best pulley row machine. All our designs are according to the human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle. As we all know, quality is the best point for a gym. We use our honesty to get a high reputation and long terms
seated cable row machine for sale, Buy advanced low pulley row machine Strength Fitness Machine/top ranking workout equipment at the best price online.
What Muscle Group Do Cable Rows Work?
The main muscle targeted with the cable row is the latissimus dorsi. This muscle starts in the lower back and runs at an angle toward the upper back, where it ends under the shoulder blade. Any time you pull a bar, dumbbell, barbell or some other weight toward your body, you activate this muscle. Well-defined lats give the back a "V" shape.
The rhomboids minor and major rest between the shoulder blades. You activate these muscles when you squeeze your shoulder blades together. This takes place when you pull the bar to your stomach during a cable row.
The trapezius is another large back muscle. It starts at the base of the skull and runs into the mid back and over the collar bones. Because of its size, the trapezius has upper, middle and lower fibers that often are targeted independently in workouts. The cable row places the most emphasis on the middle and lower fibers. An exercise such as an upright row or shrug taxes the upper fibers.
The biceps muscle contains two parts -- the brachialis and biceps brachii. The biceps brachii has a long and short head and is clearly visible on the front of the upper arm. The brachialis sits behind the biceps brachii. Both muscles function to flex the elbow. This takes place when you bend your elbow and reduce the angle between your humerus and forearm. You perform this motion as you pull the bar in toward your body.
Spinae The Erector Spinae is a long strip of muscles that span the length of the vertebral column and ends in the lower back. You activate this muscle group during back extension. This takes place when you bend at the waist and move your torso backward. During a cable row, you extend your back and hold it in this position throughout the exercise. This causes you to continually contract your erector spinae to maintain spinal stability.
We offer a comprehensive range of equipment to accommodate every exerciser looking to incorporate strength training into their overall fitness program. And we design it with the same focus on durability, ergonomics, and ease of use as our cardio equipment to deliver a more effective workout to your members. With attention to biomechanics, comfortable touch points, and easy-to-use adjustments, our aeroEX Strength Line helps members of all abilities benefit from the value of strength training. To complement your facility, every machine is durable, streamlined and available in a variety of color combinations.
The aeroEX Series combines all the functional performance elements demanded from a strength line, but with a focus on ease of use and thoughtful design detail to appeal to a wide range of exercises. The result is biomechanical excellence for the first-time user or seasoned athlete.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment/ gym equipment
- This unit features our Advanced Movement Design where a combination of the overhead pivot and converging axis allows for more natural motion and a greater range of motion for the exerciser.
- Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. The top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from a seated position.
- Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Automotive grade upholstered thigh roller pads provides user stabilization for proper form throughout the movement.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2820*1090*2360|
|Machine Weight||268 kg|
|Weight Stack||80 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|
Important: The Pulley Low Row is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Low Pulley Seated Row Machine for shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified