Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown For Sale
The Ntaifitess Plate-Loaded Lat Pulldown Strength Training Equipment for sale. The Front Lat Pulldown machine works the Latissimus Doris muscles. Kept in Stock - Commercial Grade.
The Ntaifitness Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown is a no cable change design that will allow for quick and easy adjustments during your workout.
The Ntaifitenss ROC IT Plate Loaded gym equipment offers has over 14 plate-loaded single stations focusing on specific muscle groups. This Plate Loaded Line is a top-performing line of commercial strength equipment.
Traditional machine-based exercises are not considered functional by virtue of their inability to mimic activities of daily life. The Ntaifitenss POC IT Plate Loaded Line using the machine becomes an integral part of the exercise. Additionally, the rocking movement constantly shifts the user’s center of gravity to impose small, yet appropriate challenges to the core musculature, while maintaining adequate stability.
The advantage is unrestricted joint movement and activation of the core. This gives you the benefit of stabilizing movement with functional training. The converging and diverging movement provides a unique, yet natural exercise motion.
The rigid, fixed designs impose limitations on the joint movement that necessitate continuous adjustments by the joints to follow the unnatural movements of the machine. This increases the potential for injury. The ROC IT line is a true innovation in strength training that effectively combines superior biomechanics with FUN to create an unforgettable movement experience.
Buy Plate Loaded LAT Pulldowns online at a low price on Ntaifitness. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Get the Deals now!
- Self-aligning handles automatically adjust to the user while the forward, unsupported movement of the torso results in greater activation of the core musculature
- Multiple grip positions accommodate varying body sizes and arm lengths
- Starts the body in a slightly forward lean, increasing the muscle stretch to the lats and traps
- Pull movement lifts the seat while rocking the body rearward mimicking a natural pull up movement and avoiding unsafe lower back hyperextension
- Synchronized diverging exercise motion follows the natural rotation pattern of the shoulder
- Adjustable thigh hold-down pad