Hammer Strength Select Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid for Sale
The Hammer Strength Select Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid is a fundamental part of the strength training progression. Our Peck Deck & Rear Delt Machine is great for chest and shoulder development.
It incorporates two different exercises while still offering pivoting arms and optimized handle placement to eliminate adjusting between exercises.
- Machine arms pivot to accommodate individual forearm length and path of motion
- Handle positions are optimized to eliminate readjusting the seat between exercises
The 22 pieces in the Hammer Strength Select line provide an inviting introduction to Hammer Strength equipment.
Get the best deals for Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid, we offer Great Service, Guaranteed Low Prices.
- Each piece of Hammer Strength Select equipment is an easy-to-use and effective strength training tool. A mechanically simple design allows for rugged durability and a smooth feel.
- Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- The built-in foot bar enhances user stabilization.
- Sturdy steel tubing, precision welds, and internally lubricated cables help Hammer Strength Select stand up to the toughest environments.
- Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability; Standard rubber feet protect the base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping;
- Attention to biomechanics and the natural motion of the user results in equipment that effectively and efficiently builds strength. Built with the Hammer Strength engineering philosophy to produce equipment elite athletes depend on.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained Axis of rotation marked with red indicator to help cue correct alignment.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant.
- Sold-steel weight plates. A top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings.
- Separate frame and work-arm color options enhance any club or group training facility.