Buy High-Quality Butterfly Machine TEKKEN-5148 from NtaiFitness, Buy Commercial Gym Equipment Pec Deck Butterfly Machine with Low Price From Pec Deck Butterfly Machine Fitness Equipment Manufacturers in China, Call Us +86-0534-5088836, +86-0534-5088839.
Availability: 20 in stock
Delivery date: 6-8 weeks
Butterfly Machine for Sale, Buy Butterfly Machine Online
Pectoral Deck (Butterfly) Machine aeroEX-6001 is the best Plate Loaded Pec Fly Training Machine. All our designs are according to human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle. As we all know, quality is the best point for a gym. We use our honesty to get a high reputation and long terms customers. Seated Chest Press Machine for Sale.
Advanced Pec Deck Machine Strength Fitness Machine/top ranking workout equipment.
The Muscles Used in a butterfly press machine
The peck deck, a weight machine, consists of a platform upon which you sit. Protruding from a bar behind the seat are two levers that you pull toward each other. When you do, you'll feel your upper body muscles squeeze together, eliciting action in the pectoralis major.
Butterfly Machine workout benefits
- Because only one joint is used in the pec deck action, it's considered an isolation exercise. No real stabilizing muscles are activated; the machine acts as a stabilizer.
- Pectoralis Major: The pectoralis major attaches at the clavicle -- up near the collarbones -- and at the sternum, the bottom of the breastbone. In women, this muscle lies mostly underneath the fatty breast tissue. The pec deck flies primarily targets the sternal, or lower, a region of the muscle, but the upper portion of the muscle does assist in the action.
- Pectoralis Minor: This is a thinner, flatter muscle that lies underneath the pec major. It provides assistance to your pec major during the pec deck flye by keeping your shoulders from shrugging upward.
- Serratus Anterior: Your serratus anterior lies along the sides of your chest wall, right above the first eight ribs. A strong serratus anterior provides power to punching and swinging actions.
We offer a comprehensive range of equipment to accommodate every exerciser looking to incorporate strength training into their overall fitness program. And we design it with the same focus on durability, ergonomics, and ease of use as our cardio equipment to deliver a more effective workout to your members. With attention to biomechanics, comfortable touch points, and easy-to-use adjustments, our aeroEX Strength Line helps members of all abilities benefit from the value of strength training. To complement your facility, every machine is durable, streamlined and available in a variety of color combinations.
The aeroEX Series combines all the functional performance elements demanded from a strength line, but with a focus on ease of use and thoughtful design detail to appeal to a wide range of exercises. The result is biomechanical excellence for the first-time user or seasoned athlete.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment/ gym equipment
- This unit features our Advanced Movement Design where a combination of the overhead pivot and converging axis allows for more natural motion and greater range of motion for the exerciser.
- Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. The top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from a seated position.
- Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Automotive grade upholstered thigh roller pads provide user stabilization for proper form throughout the movement.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1550*860*1660|
|Machine Weight||233 kg|
|Weight Stack||80 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|