Pec Deck and Chest Fly Machine for Sale
Chest Fly Machine aeroEX-6036 is the best pec deck machine Fitness Equipment.
Get an unbelievable upper body workout with the Ntaifitness® aeroEX-6036 Pec Deck and Chest Fly Machine.
The machine allows for a range of motion adjustments to give all users a full, deep stretch, while uniquely designed articulating pec arms provide optimal pectoral and rear deltoid development.
The Ntaifitness® aeroEX-6036 Pec Fly/ Rear Delt has independent arms for optimized variety and feel.
The multi-position seats and pads ensure users of all sizes can quickly adjust the machines to their ideal position, ensuring optimal ergonomics and user comfort.
The Ntaifitness® aeroEX-6036 Pec / Rear Delt Machine is two machines in one and both give you an unrestricted full range of motion.
Dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, thus providing unilateral and bilateral Chest, Back, and Shoulder conditioning.
The chest press machine's high weight capacity and low profile design ensure excellent balance and control.
Fly Machine for Sale
We offer a comprehensive range of weight machine for sale to accommodate every exerciser looking to incorporate strength training into their overall fitness program.
Our aeroEX Strength Line(leg press machine, shoulder press machine, leg extensions leg curls and more.) is a range of premium commercial fitness products designed to withstand the rigors of a busy fitness center gymnasium.
And we design it with the same focus on durability, ergonomics, and ease of use as our cardio equipment to deliver a more effective workout to your members.
To complement your facility, every machine is durable, streamlined and available in a variety of color combinations.
The aeroEX Series combines all the functional performance elements demanded from a strength line, but with a focus on ease of use and thoughtful design detail to appeal to a wide range of exercises. The result is biomechanical excellence for the first-time user or seasoned athlete.
Each machine has been ergonomically designed and engineered with commercial-grade steel, industry-leading weight stacks, making the aeroEX Series perfect for any gym, PT studio or Fitness Centre.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment.
- This unit features our Advanced Movement Design where a combination of the overhead pivot and converging axis allows for more natural motion and a greater range of motion for the exerciser.
- Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. The top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from a seated position.
- Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Automotive-grade upholstered thigh roller pads provide user stabilization for proper form throughout the movement.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2270*940*2110|
|Machine Weight||227 kg|
|Weight Stack||80 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|