Multi Hip Glute Exercise Machine for Sale Online
Multi Hip TEKKEN-5028 is the best Multi-Hip Multi-Functional Machine. All our designs are according to the human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle.
Professional Gym Standing Multi Hip Exercise Machine TEKKEN-5028 is A great leg machine FOR TRAINING ADDUCTORS, ABDUCTORS AND GLUTEUS.
Multi Hip TEKKEN-5028 is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
It is a fantastic machine for developing the hip flexors; a group of muscles around the upper and inner thighs and pelvic regions that help power nearly every movement we perform.
Running, jumping, and even just standing to require proper flexion and stabilization of the hip flexors.
Multi hip exercise machines TEKKEN-5028 are a compact and efficient way to work hip flexors, glutes, inner and outer thighs with one strength training machine.
This machine will help you achieve the results you want where you want them. A unique adjustable range-of-motion cam allows you to set rotation limits when performing four distinct leg kick exercises.
Get maximum results on the Inner Thigh, Outer Thigh, Hip Flexor or Glute/Bullock muscles.
The Ntaifitness exercise machines Multi Hip Machine TEKKEN-5028 is a powerful fitness tool that makes it easy to complete a gym-quality leg weight training circuit at home or at the gym.
How to Use Multi-Hip Machines
Strengthen the muscles running along the front of your thighs, which flex your hips, moving your legs forward and away from your body.
Stand with your right hip toward the weight stack and the thigh pad in its lowest position so it is resting in the middle of the front of your right thigh.
Grasp the handles to stabilize your upper body and maintain your balance.
Lift your right knee up toward the ceiling as if you are marching with your right leg. Hold this position for two to three seconds, and then lower it back down.
Repeat 10 times and work up to three sets. Reverse your position and repeat the exercise to strengthen your left leg.
Strengthen the muscles running along the backs of your thighs, which extend your hips, moving your legs backward and away from your body.
Stand with your right hip toward the weight rack.
Release the pin and rotate the thigh pad clockwise to the 45-degree position. Stand behind the pad, lift your right leg, and place it over the thigh pad so that it rests in the middle of the back of your thigh.
Grasp the handles to maintain balance.
Squeeze your right buttocks and kick your right leg out behind you, against the resistance of the weight stack.
Hold this position for two to three seconds, relax and repeat 10 times. Switch positions and repeat on the left leg. Work up to three sets in a row.
Strengthen your hip abductors, the muscles that run along the outside of your thighs, moving your legs out to the side, away from your body, with the multi-hip machine.
Release the pin that holds the thigh pad in place.
Adjust the position of the thigh pad 30 to 45 degrees counterclockwise. Replace the pin, locking the pad in place.
Push the thigh pad clockwise, step forward and rest the pad on the outside of your left thigh. Grasp the handles for stability.
Lift your left leg out to the side, against the resistance of the thigh pad.
Hold for two to three seconds, and then lower your leg slowly back down. Repeat 10 times and work up to three sets.
Rotate the thigh pad 30 to 45 degrees clockwise and repeat this exercise on your right leg.
Strengthen your adductors, the muscles that run along the inside of your thighs, moving your legs in toward your body, with the multi-hip machine.
Rotate the thigh pad counterclockwise, 30 to 45 degrees.
Face the weight stack and bring the pad down, resting it on the inside of your right thigh.
Step back six to 12 inches with your left leg, and kick your right leg in front of your body, against the resistance of the thigh pad.
Hold for two to three seconds, relax, and repeat 10 times. Rotate the thigh pad clockwise 30 to 45 degrees and repeat this exercise to strengthen the adductors on your left leg.
A wide range of Ntai Fitness & Hammer Strength commercial weight lifting equipment is created to be perfect for any facility, & fit the needs of any exerciser.
Get the best deal for Best Strength Training Leg curl and extension machines, leg presses, hack squat machines, seated and standing calf machines at Ntaifitness.
Direct Manufacturer Savings On Top Quality Equipment! Order Online Now.
- Trains the hip extensor and hip flexor muscles, as well as the leg adductor and leg abductor muscles standing on one-leg safely and efficiently.
- The compact design saves valuable space and with instructional placards and easy-to-see yellow knob adjustments, your members will find their way around this fitness machine easily.
- The metallic silver powder coat finish helps resists scuffing, scratches and nicks that can lead to the corrosion process.
- Allows users to perform the hip exercise from the standing position, providing enhanced alignment and increasing target muscle involvement
- Adjustable carriage allows users of varying heights to achieve optimal positioning
- Structurally and biomechanically designed for intensive club use, the Multi-Hip’ rigid body structure plays a critical role in the machine’s superb handling.
- Its large base frame aids stability and comfort and yields a neutral weight distribution.
- Substantial rear and side subframes help eliminate lateral torsion and vibration.
- The heavy duty frame is treated with a non-corrosive coating so that it resists scratching and dings, and so it will stand up to tough workouts and everyday wear and tear.
- The ntaifitness Multi-Hip Machine TEKKEN-5028 is also small enough to use at home, yet rugged and tough enough to stand up to workouts in a gym setting as well.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1150*1080*1650|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Iced Silver, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Lace White, Polarized Titanium|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||Exercise specific grips improving feel, function, and form during use|
|Contoured seat||Yes; angled back pad for added comfort|
Important: The Multi Hip is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Multi Hip Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year