Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Decline Press for Sale
The Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Decline Press features separate weight stacks that provide independent diverging and converging motions.
This type of chest press hammer workout is one of the best strength-building exercises and does not require any athletic skills. The pressing angle provides optimal pectoral stimulation, and the seatback is angled for easy entry and exit.
Hammer Strength MTS incorporates the biomechanics of patented Iso-Lateral technology with the ease and convenience of selectorized weight stacks.
Get the best deals on Strength Training Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Decline Press on Ntaifitness. We carry a wide selection of high-quality hammer strength equipment at unbeatable prices.
If you are interested in the Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Decline Chest Press Machine for sale, feel free to enquire above.
- Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of independent arm or leg action, allow users to obtain more proportionate results, and add more strength training variety to workouts.
- Short, direct transmission of resistance through a belt-drive system ensures smooth performance and premium durability.
- The heavy-duty belt system ensures smooth, even motion.
- Iso-Lateral technology delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1820*1300*1700mm|
|Machine Weight||342 kg|
Important: The MTS Iso-Lateral Decline Press Fitness Equipment is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Decline Chest Press Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified