Hammer Strength MTS Abdominal Crunch for Sale
Hammer Strength MTS Abdominal Crunch Machine is a commercial-grade strength machine with a selectorized stack.
The MTS Abdominal Crunch trains the full abdominal wall by using two motions — the exerciser’s upper body moving downward and the lower body moving upward.
Our Abdominal Crunch machines are extremely easy to use. The Ntaifitness abdominal crunch machine is the ultimate exercise to develop strength in your core.
Abdominal Exercisers Crunch Machines for sale. Shop seated ab crunch machine & more hammer strength machine on Ntaifitness. If you're looking to buy the Abdominal Crunch, you can call a representative online.
- The heavy-duty belt system ensures smooth, even motion.
- Iso-Lateral technology delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant.
- Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of independent arm or leg action, allow users to obtain more proportionate results, and add more strength training variety to workouts.
- Short, direct transmission of resistance through a belt-drive system ensures smooth performance and premium durability.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1510*1500*1660mm|
|Machine Weight||241 kg|
Important: The MTS Abdominal Seated Crunch Fitness Equipment is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Abdominal Crunch Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
*We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. The variation between posted information and the actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Ntaifitness Service Team.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified