Leg Extension Machine
Buy High-Quality Leg Extension Machine TEKKEN-5013 with Low Price in China at Ntaifitness®, Huge range of exercise machine for Leg Extension Machine fitness equipment an available to suit your requirements. Call Us now to see how we can help you!
Availability: 20 in stock
Delivery date: 6-8 weeks
Leg Extension Machine: Buy Leg Press Machine Online
A more upscale version in Leg Extension Machine TEKKEN-5013 of leg machines. This machine demonstrates the use of higher-level technology, with an ergonomic design that provides for the correct body position. The leg pad is oversized for ultimate comfort and accommodates all user heights and all exercises.
Their benefits are that they will isolate your quads, allowing you to apply 100% tension to the working muscle.
The biomechanically correct seat angle is designed to isolate specific muscle groups during the workout. There are pads for comfort and sturdiness.
This machine features sturdy heavy gauge steel framing and is powder coated in stylish silver. The rollers pivot and will adjust automatically to provide ideal ankle support.
Leg Extension Machine TEKKEN-5013 is constructed of solid steel framing, providing rugged support to work from. The elliptical cam provides for a very smooth, fluid motion. You can also safely perform the single leg extension on this machine.
The TEKKEN-5013 Leg Extension has been biomechanically engineered to provide you with the most precise points so that you can get the most out of every rep you perform. You also get hold down grips to keep your upper body in place while you are exercising.
Each and every variety we offer makes it easy for members to quickly select their weight and exercise safely in a self-contained unit. The operation is intuitive, and our high-performance designs ensure that your members are getting the most out of every set, every rep and every moment they spend pursuing their fitness goal.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment/gym equipment
- Independent movement provides a natural path of motion, Select machines offer converging and diverging motions that encourage a natural path of motion for increased comfort and independent arm movement for superior functionality and variety.
- Hand grips allow for greater training variety, hand grips accommodate users of all sizes, Ergonomically designed, function-specific handles reduce stress on contact points to enhance user comfort.
- Counterbalanced pressing arms for optimized starting resistance
- Adjustable starting position
- Conveniently located and easy to read exercise placards offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use. Placards also offer color references to easily identify muscle-group categories.
- Angled back pad enhances user comfort and improve biomechanics, Cushions ensure proper body alignment and support with a distinct and attractive look.
- Heavyweight stack accommodates advanced users, Sliding increment weights are easily accessible from the exercise position and reduce clutter on the club floor.
- Incremental weights are easily accessible from the seated position. The numeric selection allows users easy reference for future use
- Conveniently located adjustment points are clearly marked for ease of use.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1500*1000*1500|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Iced Silver, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Lace White, Polarized Titanium|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||Exercise specific grips improving feel, function, and form during use|
|Contoured seat||Yes; angled back pad for added comfort|
Important: The Leg Extension is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Leg Extension Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year