Lateral Raise Machine for Sale | Buy Seated Lateral Raise Online
The Ntaifitness Lateral Raise aeroEX-6025 is a great addition for any commercial gym or strength and conditioning facility.
The Lateral Raise can be used both forward and rear-facing to hit delts from multiple angles. The machine has a quick release seat that allows users to adjust the seat to the perfect height ensuring they target the shoulder muscles from the perfect angle.
A Lateral Raise is a machine intended to train the medial deltoid which is exactly what the aeroEX-6025 Lateral Raise does. The location of the medial deltoid varies from person to person and most lateral raise machines are not designed to accommodate these differences.
Ntaifitness has designed the Lateral Raise to allow the user to align the muscle with the movement so that users are training the muscle they expect to. This is the commercial strength line that competes with the best others have to offer.
A group of machines that combines striking appearance with rugged durability, aeroEX-6025 has been engineered to take the tough punishment a heavy-duty commercial environment requires. And it works for the highly supervised gyms as well as the self-serve facility.
The padded arms are angled slightly to encourage a “neutral” shoulder position and to eliminate external rotation (undesirable in this movement).
A floating handgrip helps locate the user’s forearm and provides consistent positioning. aeroEX-6025 uses a standard seated user position that allows even an inexperienced user to maintain a stable and consistent position throughout the movement.
Also, because there is no chest pad, the core musculature is strengthened because it is forced to maintain the body’s stabilization. The gas-assisted seat adjusts for user height.
We offer a comprehensive range of equipment to accommodate every exerciser looking to incorporate strength training into their overall fitness program. And we design it with the same focus on durability, ergonomics, and ease of use as our cardio equipment to deliver a more effective workout to your members.
With attention to the biomechanics, comfortable touchpoints, and easy-to-use adjustments, our aeroEX Strength Line helps members of all abilities benefit from the value of strength training. To complement your facility, every machine is durable, streamlined and available in a variety of color combinations.
The aeroEX Series combines all the functional performance elements demanded from a strength line, but with a focus on ease of use and thoughtful design detail to appeal to a wide range of exercises.
The result is biomechanical excellence for the first-time user or seasoned athlete. Lateral raise machine for sale, Buy lateral raise machine Online.
- Commercial Cable Lat Raise.
- This unit features our Advanced Movement Design where a combination of the overhead pivot and converging axis allows for more natural motion and a greater range of motion for the exerciser.
- Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. The top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from a seated position.
- Quick Release, Multi-Height Seat.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Premium Pads & Components.
- Dependent Converging and Diverging Movement: The dependent movement provides a feeling of exceptional stability and ease throughout each movement, while the aligned path of motion provides consistent loading through the complete range. The consistent torque application maximizes the training force of the muscle while minimizing joint stress. Users of all levels will embrace the progress they make.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1300*860*1660|
|Machine Weight||173 kg|
|Weight Stack||80 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|