Lat Pulldown and Low Row Cable Machine for Sale Buy Online
The Lat Pulldown and Low Row machine TEKKEN-5026 is especially suited to exercising the Lat muscle, delivers two different back exercises to target the whole back, and it is easily adjusted to provide stability and comfort, Dual function with a space-saving design. Ratcheting seat adjustment allows for the desired pre-stretch.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment/gym equipment
- Independent movement provides a natural path of motion, Select machines offer converging and diverging motions that encourage a natural path of motion for increased comfort and independent arm movement for superior functionality and variety.
- Hand grips allow for greater training variety, hand grips accommodate users of all sizes, Ergonomically designed, function-specific handles reduce stress on contact points to enhance user comfort.
- Counterbalanced pressing arms for optimized starting resistance
- Adjustable starting position
- Conveniently located and easy to read exercise placards offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use. Placards also offer color references to easily identify muscle-group categories.
- Angled back pad enhances user comfort and improve biomechanics, Cushions ensure proper body alignment and support with a distinct and attractive look.
- Heavyweight stack accommodates advanced users, Sliding increment weights are easily accessible from the exercise position and reduce clutter on the club floor.
- Incremental weights are easily accessible from the seated position. The numeric selection allows users easy reference for future use
- Conveniently located adjustment points are clearly marked for ease of use.
Important: The Lat Pulldown and Low Row Cable Machine is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Lat Pulldown and Low Row Cable showed above use a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year