Lat Pulldown for Sale
Looking for Commercial Lat Pulldown Machine? Lat Pulldown for Sale, Buy Commercial Lat Pulldown Machine TEKKEN-5018 Strength Gym Equipment Online at Ntaifitness.
Follows the international first-class fashion trend, the wicket style with up and down cover shape, stereo vision, highlight luxury.
- According to ergonomics and biomechanical principles, the movement of the moving arms scientific and rational makes exercising smooth.
- Adopt the high strength nylon pulley, Ǿ105mm, which is for industrial use, keep machine smooth and durable, effectively in keeping lower noise.
- The cable which covered by nylon, the toughness and durability are great to use, can burden 1400KGF, Ǿ5.7mm. Equipped with the wireless console, users can check the training results anytime.
- The selection pin for weight stacks with a strong magnet to make the movement safer. The one-time-forming cushion makes it more comfortable and durable. Double arm linkage, ensure balanced strength training.
- Customized handrails ensure that the grip is more secure and helps to keep the right hand's position.
- Two different positions of handles can increase the variety of training. Knees cushion can increase stability when loading larger weights.
What Muscle Does the Lat Pulldown Work?
The primary muscle worked by the lat pulldown is the latissimus dorsi.
This muscle is a large fan-shaped muscle that spans from the middle of the back, wrapping around the side and covering part of the lower three ribs.
The lat pulldown also works surrounding muscles, including the teres major and minor, trapezius, rhomboids, infraspinatus and serratus posterior inferior.
Each and every variety we offer makes it easy for members to quickly select their weight and exercise safely in a self-contained unit.
The operation is intuitive, and our high-performance designs ensure that your members are getting the most out of every set, every rep and every moment they spend pursuing their fitness goal.
Lat Pull Down Strength Training Multi-Gyms for sale
Get the best deal for Back Extension Machines - Lat Pulldown Machines - Low Cable Rows Strength Training Home Gyms from Ntaifitness.
Shop for Multi Station, Multi Station Home Gym, Multi Gyms, Home Multi Gym, Multi Gym, Lat Pull Down Low Row machines, Lat Pulldown Machines and more on fitness-china.com
- Pin loaded lat machine.
- Independent movement provides a natural path of motion, Select machines offer converging and diverging motions that encourage a natural path of motion for increased comfort and independent arm movement for superior functionality and variety.
- Hand grips allow for greater training variety, hand grips accommodate users of all sizes, Ergonomically designed, function-specific handles reduce stress on contact points to enhance user comfort.
- Counterbalanced pressing arms for optimized starting resistance
- Adjustable starting position
- Conveniently located and easy to read exercise placards offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use. Placards also offer color references to easily identify muscle-group categories.
- Angled back pad enhances user comfort and improve biomechanics, Cushions ensure proper body alignment and support with a distinct and attractive look.
- Heavyweight stack accommodates advanced users, Sliding increment weights are easily accessible from the exercise position and reduce clutter on the club floor.
- Incremental weights are easily accessible from the seated position. The numeric selection allows users easy reference for future use
- Conveniently located adjustment points are clearly marked for ease of use.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1850*1100*2340|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Iced Silver, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Lace White, Polarized Titanium|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||Exercise specific grips improving feel, function, and form during use|
Yes; angled back pad for added comfort
Important: The Lat Pulldown is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Lat machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year