Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press for Sale
Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press is designed to be an easy-to-use and have a smooth shoulder press motion. The MTS Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press features separate weight stacks that provide independent diverging and converging motions.
The exercise arms are counterbalanced to reduce starting resistance for exercisers, and handgrips pivot away for easy entry and exit. The shoulder press machine targets mainly the anterior deltoid as well as medial deltoid heads.
Looking For Shoulder Press? Hammer Strength equipment on Sale. Hammer Strength machines offer everything exercisers need to create a robust free weight workout regimen.
Buy Hammer Strength plate-loaded equipment, racks, free weight training equipment, benches, and Affordable Exercise Equipment on Ntaifitness.
- The heavy-duty belt system ensures smooth, even motion.
- Iso-Lateral technology delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant.
- Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of independent arm or leg action, allow users to obtain more proportionate results, and add more strength training variety to workouts.
- Short, direct transmission of resistance through a belt-drive system ensures smooth performance and premium durability.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1410*1500*1510mm|
|Machine Weight||368 kg|
Important: The Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press Fitness Equipment is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Seated Shoulder Press Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified