Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Row for Sale
The MTS Iso-Lateral Row features separate weight stacks that provide independent diverging and converging motions.
The underhand grip and overhead pivot provide a natural arc of motion and neutral wrist positioning. And the seat adjustments deliver additional stabilization.
Rugged performance strength training equipment that can take what athletes dish out and help exercisers get to where they strive to be.
Are you looking for hammer strength fitness equipment? Find the perfect suitable training Hammer Strength Equipment For Sale on Ntaifitness. Check Out Great Offers on Ntaifitness. Buy It Now Available.
- The heavy-duty belt system ensures smooth, even motion.
- Iso-Lateral technology delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant.
- Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of independent arm or leg action, allow users to obtain more proportionate results, and add more strength training variety to workouts.
- Short, direct transmission of resistance through a belt-drive system ensures smooth performance and premium durability.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1400*1700*2080mm|
|Machine Weight||347 kg|
Important: The MTS Iso-Lateral Row Fitness Equipment is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Stated Row Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified