Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Front Pulldown for Sale
The Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Front Pulldown features separate weight stacks that provide independent diverging and converging motions.
It uses a unique arc of motion and underhand grip positions to deliver better variation and neutral wrist placement.
The pulldown exercise works the latissimus dorsi, or lats, in the back, as well as the arms. The machine front pull-down is a brilliant exercise with which you can build your back and arm muscles and develop your upper-body strength.
With a good lat pulldown machine, you'll be able to enhance the definition of your lats while getting a great workout.
Lat Pull Down Strength Training Home Gyms for sale. Shop for Hammer Strength machines, Lat Pulldown Machines, Lat Machine, Cable Lat Pulldown for your Garage Gym on Ntaifitness.
- The heavy-duty belt system ensures smooth, even motion.
- Iso-Lateral technology delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant.
- Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of independent arm or leg action, allow users to obtain more proportionate results, and add more strength training variety to workouts.
- Short, direct transmission of resistance through a belt-drive system ensures smooth performance and premium durability.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1250*1470*2150mm|
|Machine Weight||395 kg|
Important: The MTS Iso-Lateral Front Pulldown Fitness Equipment is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Front Pulldown Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified