Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Biceps Curl for Sale
The Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Biceps Curl features separate weight stacks that provide independent diverging and converging motions. Pad and seat adjustments provide neutral wrist positions and optimal body placement.
Hammer Strength equipment is designed to move the way the body is supposed to. It is built to provide performance strength training that yields results. Hammer Strength isn’t exclusive, it’s meant for anyone willing to put in the work.
Hammer strength equipment for sale! Buy Hammer Strength MTS Iso-Lateral Biceps Curl at very affordable prices. View Our New Arrivals Now.
- No chest pad design allows a comfortable universal fit for both male and female users.
- Iso-Lateral technology delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant.
- Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of independent arm or leg action, allow users to obtain more proportionate results, and add more strength training variety to workouts.
- Short, direct transmission of resistance through a belt-drive system ensures smooth performance and premium durability.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1530*1220*1550mm|
|Machine Weight||328 kg|
Important: The MTS Iso-Lateral Biceps Curl Fitness Equipment is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Seated Biceps Curl Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified