Chest Supported Row for Sale, Buy Incline Level T Bar Row Machine Online
Chest Supported Row T Bar Row Machine aeroEX-6051 is the best chest supported row T-Bar Row Machine.
The aeroEX-6051 chest supported row is a great piece of equipment to develop your lats and upper back without stressing the lower back. Our Chest Supported T Bar row allows you to train incredibly heavy with minimum load on your lower back. The ideal exercise to add to an upper-body routine.
This particular Chest Supported Row is our most popular plate-loaded back developer and has been used relentlessly at the company gym for years. As far as chest supported row machines are concerned this is the best on the market.
Plate loaded Chest Supported T Bar Row to allow for different levels of Fitness. A High-Quality Plate Loaded Machine designed to fit any Olympic Weight Plates. The elegant chest support simply fits into your free weight movement, directly over your center of gravity. Chest supported row with footplate to stop machine moving and to increase stability and safety of pull exercise.
The metal footplate allows for a completely closed kinetic chain with your feet pressed firmly and naturally into the floor. Our Light/Full Commercial Chest Supported Row is the perfect addition to any Gym. Available in any frame or pad color.
We offer a comprehensive range of equipment to accommodate every exerciser looking to incorporate strength training into their overall fitness program. And we design it with the same focus on durability, ergonomics, and ease of use as our cardio equipment to deliver a more effective workout to your members.
With attention to the biomechanics, comfortable touchpoints, and easy-to-use adjustments, our aeroEX Strength Line helps members of all abilities benefit from the value of strength training. To complement your facility, every machine is durable, streamlined and available in a variety of color combinations.
Our aeroEX Strength Line is a range of premium commercial fitness products designed to withstand the rigors of a busy fitness center gymnasium.
The aeroEX Series combines all the functional performance elements demanded from a strength line, but with a focus on ease of use and thoughtful design detail to appeal to a wide range of exercises. The result is biomechanical excellence for the first-time user or seasoned athlete, Shop chest supported row for sale at best price now.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment/ gym equipment
- This unit features our Advanced Movement Design where a combination of the overhead pivot and converging axis allows for more natural motion and a greater range of motion for the exerciser.
- Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. The top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from a seated position.
- Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Automotive-grade upholstered thigh roller pads provide user stabilization for proper form throughout the movement.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||185*790*1190|
|Machine Weight||86 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|