Hyperextensions Bench for Sale
The Ntaifitness Hyperextensions Bench aeroEX-6075 is the best BACK EXTENSION BENCH. The Ntaifitness aeroEX Strength line was designed with commercial facilities in mind.
The Ntaifitness Back Extension provides users with a solid strength training foundation.
The adjustable hip pads and anatomically positioned handles provide users with increased comfort and allow for increased functionality.
Hyper back benches are a great way to help strengthen lower back muscles. Most units sit at a 45° angle, but we also offer some adjustable angle options.
With its sleek design, this bench fits every kind of gym perfectly, be it in the health club, wellness corner of the home.
Comfortable and safe to use, it's part of a complete line of benches designed for the contemporary strength training area.
Our gym benches and power racks flow seamlessly with our other products so you will notice a family look and feel as you position your free weights alongside our Multi-Stations and Plate Loaded lines.
Our ab benches and back extension machines don’t just look strong, they exceed industry requirements in all respects.
We offer a variety of home and commercial hyperextension benches, roman chairs and glute ham developers.
Our Buying Guides Help You Get The Best Products for Your Budget. Buy Now!
- A Hyper Ab Bench for Ab/Back Extension.
- This training bench can be used for a wide variety of abdominal workouts. It helps strengthen the lower back while targeting the glutes and hamstring muscles for a superb workout.
- Strengthen your lower back safely and comfortably.
- Comfortable and Humanization Design With thick and tasteless PU leather double stitched pads provide comfort and durability.
- Transport wheels and convenient handle make relocation easy.
- The bench is angled 45º for easy entry and exit and is ideal for lower-back exercise.
- This Roman Chair is great for hyper-extensions, crunches, dips. You can use dumbbells for more intense workouts.
- Hand grips stabilize the body before and after exercise for safety.
- An adjustable exercise angle increased exercise variety.