Hammer Strength Select Shoulder Press for Sale
The Hammer Strength Select Shoulder Press is a fundamental part of the strength training progression.
Seat position provides range-of-motion adjustments, and choice of grips gives users individual preferences.
The 22 pieces in the Hammer Strength Select line provide an inviting introduction to Hammer Strength equipment.
- Choice of grips includes a neutral position for individual preference and anatomical limitations
- Seat position provides range-of-motion adjustment
Find a great range of Chest Press and Shoulder Press Machines on Sale. We have the Hammer Strength Select Shoulder Press for sale. Bulk orders? Call us.
- Each piece of Hammer Strength Select equipment is an easy-to-use and effective strength training tool. A mechanically simple design allows for rugged durability and a smooth feel.
- Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- The built-in foot bar enhances user stabilization.
- Sturdy steel tubing, precision welds, and internally lubricated cables help Hammer Strength Select stand up to the toughest environments.
- Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability; Standard rubber feet protect the base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping;
- Attention to biomechanics and the natural motion of the user results in equipment that effectively and efficiently builds strength. Built with the Hammer Strength engineering philosophy to produce equipment elite athletes depend on.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained Axis of rotation marked with red indicator to help cue correct alignment.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant.
- Sold-steel weight plates. A top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings.
- Separate frame and work-arm color options enhance any club or group training facility.