Hammer Strength Select Back Extension for Sale
The Hammer Strength Select Back Extension is a fundamental part of the strength training progression. Easy to use and easy to own.
There’s a five-position adjustable start mechanism for individual range-of-motion preferences, the lumbar pad helps position users correctly in relation to their axis of rotation, and two non-slip foot positions fit all sizes.
- Five-position adjustable start mechanism caters to an individual range of motion or physical limitations
- Two non-slip foot positions appeal to different user sizes
- The lumbar pad helps users easily find the correct position relative to the axis of rotation
The 22 pieces in the Hammer Strength Select line provide an inviting introduction to Hammer Strength equipment.
Looking For Back Extensions Equipment? Buy Back Extensions Equipment On Ntaifitness. Find Great Deals Now!
- Each piece of Hammer Strength Select equipment is an easy-to-use and effective strength training tool. A mechanically simple design allows for rugged durability and a smooth feel.
- Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- The built-in foot bar enhances user stabilization.
- Sturdy steel tubing, precision welds, and internally lubricated cables help Hammer Strength Select stand up to the toughest environments.
- Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability; Standard rubber feet protect the base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping;
- Attention to biomechanics and the natural motion of the user results in equipment that effectively and efficiently builds strength. Built with the Hammer Strength engineering philosophy to produce equipment elite athletes depend on.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained Axis of rotation marked with red indicator to help cue correct alignment.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant.
- Sold-steel weight plates. A top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings.
- Separate frame and work-arm color options enhance any club or group training facility.