Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press For Sale
The Plate-Loaded Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press was blueprinted from human movement. Separate weight horns engage independent diverging and converging motions for equal strength development and muscle stimulation variety.
The back pad is angled 40 degrees for stabilization and to eliminate hyperextension of the spine.
- Back pad is angled 40 degrees for better stabilization during heavy lifts and helps discourage hyperextension of the spine during exercise
- Seat belt provides extra stabilization
- Iso-Lateral motion allows for equal strength development
- Top Ten selling Hammer Strength machine
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1293mm x 1690 mm x 1881 mm|
|Made In China||Yes|
|Product Weight||149 KG|
Important: The Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The shoulder press machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified