Hammer Strength MTS V-Squat for Sale
The MTS V-Squat is designed to reduce back and knee strain through a curved arc of motion. It provides a natural squatting motion compared to traditional leg presses or hack squats. And it offers the feel of plate-loaded machines with the convenience of selectorized.
The Ntaifitness Commercial Gym Equipment Hammer Strength MTS Pin Loaded V Squat simulates a variety of lower-body squatting exercises without the use of a free-weight bar. Simple but extremely effective.
Wholesale Hammer Strength Gym Equipment Packages in bulk at a big discount, MTS Chest Press, Incline Press, Decline Press, Shoulder Press, High Row, Front Pulldown, Leg Extension, Kneeling Leg Curl, V-Squat, Biceps Curl, Leg Press, and more.
- The heavy-duty belt system ensures smooth, even motion.
- Unique design and pivot provide optimal benefits of a squat exercise without lower back strain.
- Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant.
- Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability.
- The roller mechanism on seat adjustment provides smooth operation.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2340*950*2010mm|
|Machine Weight||341 kg|
Important: The MTS V-Squat Fitness Equipment is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The V Squat Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified