Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral High Row For Sale
The Plate-Loaded hammer strength low row machine was blueprinted from the human movement. Separate weight horns engage independent diverging and converging motions for equal strength development and muscle stimulation variety.
Resistance is progressively decreased to provide lower force at the end of the movement when the user is in a weaker position for a highly efficient workout.
High Row, a strengths training exercise for developing the muscles of the back.
Main Muscle Worked: Middle Back.
The high row is a great choice for developing the muscles of the back, as well as recruiting the arm flexor muscles. The large latissimus dorsi (often referred to as the "lats") muscle spans much of the upper back and is the primary target of the high row, with other upper back muscles such as the rhomboids and teres major also worked.
It provides a unique path of motion that contrasts the incline press for a workout that’s not easily replicated by other machines. shop hammer strength machine rows now.
- Load an appropriate weight onto the pins and adjust the seat height so that you can just reach the handles above you. Adjust the knee pad to help keep you down. Grasp the handles with a pronated grip. This will be your starting position.
- Pull the handles towards your torso, retracting your shoulder blades as you flex the elbow.
- Pause at the bottom of the motion, and then slowly return the handles to the starting position.
- For multiple repetitions, avoid completely returning the weight to the stops to keep tension on the muscles being worked.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1499 mm x 1248mm x 1990 mm|
|Made In China||Yes|
|Product Weight||155 KG|
Important: The Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral High Row is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The seated high row machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified