Hammer Strength 4-Way Neck For Sale
The Hammer Strength 4-Way Neck is a safe and effective training of anterior, posterior and lateral flexion.
Hammer strength 4-way rotating seat design offers quick and easy positioning for various neck exercises.
Ntaifitness Plate Load 4-Way Neck Machine is designed to strengthen the neck in four different directions.
This machine is an essential piece of strength equipment weight machine for every strength and fitness facility looking to ensure athlete safety or rehabilitation.
Ntaifitness 4-Way Neck machine allows you to reach a level of neck training not achievable on other neck machines available in today’s market.
Find Deals on 4 Way Neck Machine in Sports & Fitness on Ntaifitness. Shop our huge selection of gym equipment packages, Chest press machine, Shoulder press machine, Leg press machine and more.
Save with Our Low Prices。
Neck Muscle Groups
- Rotators (responsible for rotation): Move the head from side to side, as if to look over the shoulder.
- Flexors (responsible for flexion): Move the head down, as if to touch the chin to the chest.
- Lateral Flexors (responsible for lateral flexion): Tilt the head to the side, as if to touch the ear to the shoulder.
- Extensors (responsible for extension): Tilt the head backward, as if to look skyward.
The Advantages of a Stronger Neck
Training the head and neck muscles from multiple positions is an important component of any serious strength training program.
Not only can an athlete train the neck in four distinct directions, but the athlete can also train the supporting musculature of the head simply by adjusting the cam setting.
- Nerve impulses running from the brain through the spinal cord can be affected by damaged, weak, or fatigued neck muscles. This can diminish both static and dynamic balance as well as basic locomotive actions. A stronger neck can thus improve balance and locomotion.
- Regarding head training, having strong jaw muscles can lower the risk of injury. The ability to maximally bite down or clench on a mouthpiece prior to a collision is desired.
- Similarly, knowing a head or neck impact force is forthcoming can better prepare the athlete for what lies ahead. A study found that when athletes knew it was coming, they were then better able to contract neck and head musculature prior to impact and reduce the severity of concussions.
- Believe it or not, the strength of the neck can also impact the respiratory system and the quality of breathing. The anterior, medial, and posterior scalene muscles, along with the platysma and sternocleidomastoid muscles, contract and assist in respiration, especially during demanding exercise.
How to do Neck Strengthening Exercises
- Machine flexion - chin to the chest
- Extension - chin away from the chest
- Lateral flexion - side to side, ear to the shoulder
- Rotation - look to the right and left
- Protraction and retraction