Wrist Curl Forearm Machine for Sale
Our Wrist and forearm strengthening equipment is ideal for increasing your strength while growing your forearms. A forearm rest pad allows a comfortable and effective workout.
Available at affordable prices, our strength training equipment wrist curl machine is known for its superb performance. Compact design and is in great shape.
Muscles of the Hand wrist and forearm
There are 18 different muscles. Here's a preview of these muscles:
- Flexor carpi ulnaris: Helps you move your wrist away from the thumb, which is helpful in playing darts.
- Brachioradialis: Helps you twist your forearm so your palm is either facing up or down.
- Flexor carpi radialis: Helps you bend the wrist and move it toward the thumb.
- Flexor digitorum superficialis: Helps you bend the middle joint of each finger, except for the thumb, which allows you to do things such as eating with chopsticks.
- Palmaris longus: Helps you bend the wrist.
- Extensor pollicis brevis: Helps you straighten the thumb.
- Flexor pollicis longus: Helps you bend the tip of your thumb.
- Flexor digitorum profundus: Helps you bend your index, middle, ring, and small fingers.
The Benefits of Forearm and Wrist Exercises
If you do these forearm exercises consistently, you’ll see results in the strength of your arms as well as your elbows, wrists, and hands. Forearms and wrists allow us to perform the exercises that develop and maximize biceps, triceps, deltoid, chest, and back strength.
Wrist & forearm machine. This unit is a classic and is EXTREMELY rare and hard to come by. This one is also rarer than the latter two. You likely won’t have the opportunity to buy another one of these again.