Hammer Strength Select Fixed Pulldown for Sale
The Hammer Strength Select Fixed Pulldown is a fundamental part of the strength training progression. The Hammer Strength Select Fixed Pulldown uses a defined path of motion ideal for circuit training and has angled features for proper positioning.
Its defined path of motion is ideal for circuit training, and the angled seat and handgrips encourage proper exercise position.
- Defined path of motion ideal for circuit training
- Angled seat and handgrips encourage proper exercise position
The 22 pieces in the Hammer Strength Select line provide an inviting introduction to Hammer Strength equipment.
We Specialize In The Sale Of Both Commercial And Home Gym Equipment. Low prices on a wide range of men's designer Strength Machines by Ntaifitness in stock!
Buy Commercial Lat Pulldown Machines Strength Training Multi-Gyms and get the best deals at the lowest prices on Ntaifitness! Great Savings！
- Each piece of Hammer Strength Select equipment is an easy-to-use and effective strength training tool. A mechanically simple design allows for rugged durability and a smooth feel.
- Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
- The built-in foot bar enhances user stabilization.
- Sturdy steel tubing, precision welds, and internally lubricated cables help Hammer Strength Select stand up to the toughest environments.
- Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability; Standard rubber feet protect the base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping;
- Attention to biomechanics and the natural motion of the user results in equipment that effectively and efficiently builds strength. Built with the Hammer Strength engineering philosophy to produce equipment elite athletes depend on.
- Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained Axis of rotation marked with red indicator to help cue correct alignment.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant.
- Sold-steel weight plates. A top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings.
- Separate frame and work-arm color options enhance any club or group training facility.