Cardio Machines, Treadmills, Row Machines, Ellipticals, Exercise Bikes
Looking to get back in shape? Shop a wide selection of cardio machines like exercise bikes, ellipticals, treadmills & more from Ntaifitness and enjoy great deals.
Ntaifitness has been specialized in cardio machines gym for many years, Select high-quality aerobic exercise training equipment products in best price and Quality cardio exercise machine from Commercial Fitness Equipment Manufacturers.
NtaiFitness continues to develop dealers both nationally and internationally. The next era in Ntaifitness's history will launch a very extensive and reasonably priced line of cardio equipment.
This will include treadmills, cross-trainers, and bikes…all with the functions most in demand by users. The international market is growing at a rapid pace and NtaiFitness is listening to what the market wants.
The success of your fitness training depends greatly on the training machines you’re using to get fit.
So Ntaifitness sticks to the knitting…rugged commercially built equipment at competitive prices with fast availability… A unique combination in the world of fitness equipment.
There are lines of gym equipment for every market, health clubs, apartment complexes, executive headquarters, colleges and high schools, rehab centers, and even upscale homes.
With nearly 1000 pieces of equipment in production, there are endless combinations of equipment to mold to any training facility.
What's Aerobic exercise
Aerobic exercise is sometimes known as "cardio". Aerobic exercise differs from anaerobic exercise. Anaerobic exercises, such as weightlifting or sprinting, involve quick bursts of energy.
They’re performed at maximum effort for a short time. This is unlike aerobic exercises. You perform aerobic exercises for a sustained period of time.
What's the most effective cardio machine in the gym?
The following are some of the more popular types of aerobic exercise equipment, you can get a full-body cardio workout.
- Treadmill - If you are trying to lose weight a treadmill is also a smart option.
- Elliptical - The elliptical is a great choice for clients that may struggle with balance as it may be a bit safer than the treadmill since your feet never leave the pedals.
- StairMaster - The StairMaster is a cardio and strength exercise for your legs, whereas running on the treadmill is mostly cardio.
- Stationary Bike- The bike is also a great choice following an intense upper body strength day when your arms may be fatigued.
- Rowing Machine - It's the most effective machine in the gym. The rowing machine went out of style in the early 2000s with the advent of the elliptical trainer. It’s also a great option for people looking for a low impact exercise.
- AMT - AMT (that's an Adaptive Motion Trainer for the uninitiated), What sets the AMT apart from traditional ellipticals is that it actually offers two degrees of freedom, allowing the user to adjust stride length and height, which more closely follows a standard step.
- Group exercise bike (spin bike) - The group exercise bike -- commonly known as a spin bike. the spin bike is functionally similar to riding a bike outside, and is actually designed to mimic hill-climbing and race conditions that allow you to make changes to your body position -- standing,
How to Select Aerobics Equipment?
Many medical professionals say an aerobic routine performed three to four times a week can add years to your life and increase your sense of well-being.
So you should use the right equipment to facilitate your workouts. Follow these steps to find it:
- Compile information yourself of the various aerobics equipment used in diverse forms of this type of cardio exercise. After you determine what exercise you wish to practice, purchase the equipment or visit a gym that offers the proper tools.
- Choose a step bench with a non-slip surface. Obtain an adjustable step bench so you can increase on additional risers. You wish to begin out with one riser for a beginner step class, and then build to two or three down the line. While more high the step bench, more intense the workout on your legs.
- Obtain equipment for water aerobics. Group the fitness accessories adequate for this water-friendly, aerobic toning class. Use a set of water dumbbells that have built-in flotation pads. Wear neoprene (rubber-like) water gloves to increase resistance to your moves and intensify your heart rate during your aquatic workout.
- Acquire a supply of hand weights. In the middle of aerobic workout such as body sculpting, little weights are used to help build your muscles while exercising. Acquire 2 sets of weights (3 and 5 lbs each). Some classes switch among 2 levels of weights within one class to alternate the tension on certain muscles.
- Wear aerobic gloves principally if using hand weights. This can provide you more of a grip and focus your movements, giving stability while using cardio machines.
- Make good use of added equipment for incorporating Pilates and toning into your aerobics. Use a workout ring or ball.
What is the best piece of cardio equipment?
Here at Ntaifitness, we believe in 2 things. Delivering the highest-quality gym equipment and the best customer service.
Discover Your Fitness Potential With Our World Leading Gym Equipment. We Have The Equipment & Expertise To Help Set Up Your Gym.
Great prices and discounts on the best cardio and fitness equipment. Order Now!