Pilates Chair for Sale | Buy Combo Wunda Chair Online
Looking for a unique service to offer your members and differentiate yourself from other clubs? The Pilates Chair is a simple piece of Pilates Studio Equipment.
The Combo Chair is the perfect compact piece for Studios or Home Gyms with limited space and is essential for any Pilates Full Studio.
The Chair is used to stretch and strengthen muscle groups not easily reached by more traditional techniques and equipment. The Chair is versatile: it offers a full-body workout from an upright position and allows for a wide range of exercises.
Our Combo Chair provides a full-body workout from an upright position and allows for a wide range of exercises. The Pilates Chair seat can be sat upon, laid on, kneeled on or stood on.
The foot pedals move up and down as necessary for an exercise. Springs can be adjusted to increase or decrease tension to the foot pedals. Safety bars/handles aid balance.
While many of these Pilates exercises are performed seated on top and pressing down on the step/pedal with your feet, others entail lying on the floor, standing straight up, lunging forward or doing push-up like moves with the arms.
The Combo Chair is used to stretch and strengthen muscle groups not easily reached by more traditional techniques and equipment.
Our Combo Chair is perfect for Pilates studios, physiotherapy clinics, and home users seeking elegant and highly functional Pilates machines.
Combo Chair Feature
- Stainless steel side poles adjustable in height, or can be fully removed;
- Made of Oak hardwood high-density laminate to guarantee durability;
- Two pedal system allows for alternating movements or transforms into one pedal by inserting the dowel;
- If not using all springs, the unused springs stay on the unit and are safely stowed into click locks within each pedal under the chair;
- Seat board cover covered in EVA high-density foam inside and upholstered in premium PU Leather offering non-slip and high quality. Environmentally friendly material;
- Comes with wheels to allow for ease of moving;
- Split and single step. For a single step, insert a dowel. Anti-slip foot pads;
- 4 springs. Choose your resistance - 2 springs on each pedal;
- Quick changing, locking chromed side poles with padded handles adjustable in height. Can be removed;
- Order custom colors;
Of all the pieces of Pilates equipment, the chair offers the most athletic challenges. There are numerous intermediate to very advanced exercises, in addition to essential exercises for beginners. To perform the more advanced chair exercises well, you need good upper-body and leg strength, scapular and pelvic stability and a strong core.
Unlike moves on the reformer or the mat, most chair exercises are performed while sitting or standing, which provides an excellent environment for functional and athletic training for clients at any level of ability.
This makes the chair a choice Pilates entry point for men and women used to “feeling the burn,” as well as for deconditioned clients needing to develop basic strength, coordination, and balance.
The chair is very effective for creating sport-specific programs for skiers, runners, bikers, soccer players and basketball players, as it develops explosive leg power integrated with core strength and good biomechanics.
Ntaifitness provides the below Wunda Chairs | Pilates Chairs | Combo Chairs for sale.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||810*630*1220 mm|