Calf Machine for Sale
The Ntaifitness Calf Machine aeroEX-6028 is one of the most smooth and compact leg press machines on the market.
The Ntaifitness Calf Raise Machine to provide users of every size with a complete leg and calf workout.
Design-forward aesthetic, the Ntaifitness Calf Extension builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
The calves are always going to be among the tougher muscle groups to develop. Building up your running gradually and strengthening your calves with regular raises are your best bets for reducing the risk of suffering some problems.
A proper leg workout not only strengthens the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves, it also works the cardiovascular systems and burns fat.
Many gyms have a seated calf raise machine where you can adjust the weight easily, but you can also do this variation by sitting on a chair with your feet on a raised surface so your heels hang off the back.
Seated calf raises are especially good for working the soleus muscles and allow you to add significant weight to the exercise with less risk of losing your balance.
You should be using two types of calf exercise: one straight leg exercise and one bent leg exercise. Why? Your calves are made up of two muscles: the gastrocnemius and the soleus.
The gastrocnemius responds best to straight leg exercises while the soleus likes those bent leg exercises.
For example, your workout may look like this:
- Standing Calf Raise: 2 sets of 20 repetitions
- Seated Calf Raise: 2 sets of 20 repetitions
- Total: 80 repetitions
Once you’ve mastered the technique, you can begin to mix up your workouts to include both higher and lower repetition ranges:
- Standing Calf Raise: 4 sets of 10 repetitions (more weight)
- Seated Calf Raise: 2 sets of 20 repetitions (less weight)
- Total: 80 repetitions
Calf Raise Machines for Sale, Increase your running endurance and calf strength with this seated Calf Raise Machine from Ntaifitness.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment/ gym equipment
- This unit features our Advanced Movement Design where a combination of the overhead pivot and converging axis allows for more natural motion and a greater range of motion for the exerciser.
- Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. The top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from a seated position.
- Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Automotive grade upholstered thigh roller pads provide user stabilization for proper form throughout the movement.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1640*910*1660|
|Machine Weight||209 kg|
|Weight Stack||80 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|