Are you willing to get back to shape and lose weight without much stress? If yes, then exercise bikes are just the answer to your problem. It is the best exercise which you can take to get right back on track. The exercise bike is not just another fad gimmick. Certainly, just buying a bike for exercising and not using it will not help you in any way. To improve your fitness level and gain from the equipment, you will have to use it on a regular basis.
If you are thinking about buying a cheap exercise bike for your commercial gym there are some things that you will want to look for so that you get the best bike for your money. If you buy a bike that isn't well built then you will be less apt to ride it and won't get the workout that you bought the bike for.
Exercise Bike Buying Guide
Here is how to choose the best bicycle trainer to lose weight:
- Type: before picking up a training machine, you need to figure out what type of bike would be useful to you. Do you just want an upright model? Maybe you don't have enough space and want a folding model. As long as you know what you are looking for, you can narrow down your choices fast.
- Comfortable Seat: The first thing people complain about with exercise bicycles is that they get uncomfortable sitting for a long period of time. Therefore, always watch out for the seat.
- Action: do you want a single action or dual action model? Dual actions are more intense and help you burn more calories.
- Brand: brand does matter even for exercise machines.
- Class: some exercise trainers are made for home use, commercial use or professional athletes. Professional and commercial exercise bikes have a few features that may not be that useful to beginners. Also, they are more expensive. Make sure you don't overpay for features that you don't need.
- Resistance: Air, hybrid and Magnetic units are some of the options available to you.
- Max Weight: if you happen to be a bit heavy, trying to work your way back into shape, you want to make sure your bike can support your weight.
- Warranty: it's always nice to have a warranty on things you buy just in case things don’t meet your expectation.
Exercise bikes will offer you many benefits, you will be able to get a cardiovascular workout and if you are having back or knee problem then the bike will help you get the workout without doing further damage to the back or the knee.
As a professional, the exercise bikes I can recommend for your commercial gym areas listed below:-
Ntaifitness Superfit-8013 Air bike
It’s a retro piece of equipment that has been reborn in recent years. It’s like a standard stationary bike but instead, the wheel is replaced with an oversized fan adding resistance, and it really does. Pedaling your legs whilst pushing with your arms spins the bike's fan. Then you see the quirk of Galilean aerodynamics that makes the air bike so revered – the harder you pedal, the harder it gets. Individualized and infinite adjustments allow users to keep it mellow and level to target a heart rate or jump too high-intensity interval training for a serious workout. Besides low maintenance and high quality of materials used in constructing Ntaifitness Superfit-8013 Air bike, there are other amazing benefits
- Belt driven systemChain driven systems are prone to require much more maintenance than belt-driven systems, also can develop a noise in the long run.
- Comfortable Large SeatThis AirBike has been outfitted with an exceptionally comfortable large seat to offer support on a lengthier ride. It also has a custom seat that is anatomically designed and sweat proof, over-built forged cranks that increase strength and durability, the Ntaifitness Superfit-8013 AirBike is built to last.
- LCD Display with Performance TrackingThis bike is integrated with LCD monitor that can track and feed you back on your progress, such as the time of exercising, speed of pedaling, how far you would have traveled on a normal bicycle, your heart rate, calories you’ve burned, and watts of energy produced.
In addition to monitoring your status, the Ntaifitness Superfit-8013 Air Bike can also measure intervals of workouts.
Recumbent Exercise Bike Superfit-3007
This is the best Recumbent Bike workout machines. All the designs are according to human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle. This bike is a great way to either warm up the body for further workout routines, or for a solid workout in itself.
The recumbent exercise bike Superfit-3007 is one of the best recumbent bikes on the market hands-down. It comes with six stage damping design, intelligent touch screen, 5HP motor and a ton of features including USB charging, heart rate monitoring, fans and speakers that make exercise (amazingly) something you’ll look forward to.
Upright Exercise Bikes
The upright exercise bike aims to imitate the movement of a real bike. They have unsupported high seats and you can select different resistance levels to really challenge yourself. This bike comes with a digital screen in front, allowing you to see the distance covered, speed, calories burnt, heart rate etc.
Upright Exercise Bike for Commercial Gyms is built for low-impact and easy use. Also, upright exercise bikes provide great cardiovascular workouts in the comfort of your own home or gyms.Ntaifitness has the latest upright cycles to help in achieving your fitness goals. Choose an upright exercise bike from Ntaifitness today.
The Concept2 BikeErg is the latest innovation of sport-based ergometers. The Concept2 BikeErg Superfit-8010 has a flywheel with fan blades, which cause increased air resistance as the wheel spins faster and as the damper allows more air to circulate. Unlike most stationary exercise bikes, this bike has a clutch, so just like a real bike, when you stop pedaling, the flywheel keeps on spinning.
The BikeErg is built with an adjustable seat and handles, which can be moved both up-and-down and forward-and-back into a custom, secure setting.
The BikeErg uses air resistance generated by a fanned flywheel. This makes the machine respond directly to your effort as you pedal. The addition of a special damper also re-creates the effect of shifting gears on a standard bicycle, as the user can alter the amount of air going into the flywheel. By altering the settings, you can simulate the experience of a straightaway ride or a challenging uphill climb.
The BikeErg is uniquely customizable to the skill sets and preferences of any athlete, regardless of size or experience.
The sophisticated Performance Monitor offers a wide range of instant data feedback, including pace, watts, cadence (rpm) and calories. These data are then saved and stored automatically in the monitor’s memory or an optional USB device.