Adjustable Abdominal Bench for Sale, Buy Adjustable Abdominal Bench Online
Adjustable Abdominal Bench aeroEX-6048 is the best Adjustable Abdominal Bench Training Machine. All our designs are according to human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle. As we all know, quality is the best point for a gym. We use our honesty to get a high reputation and long terms customers.
Sit up benches are among those beneficial abdominal exercise equipment that can help you a lot to strengthen your core muscles at home. While there are several exercises for abs you can do without equipment, a bench can increase the efficiency of your workouts drastically.
The best sit up benches are adjustable which means you can set the angle of the board. This way you can increase or decrease the resistance to your needs. Beginners can adjust it to a lower angle so the exercise will be easier. Hardcore trainers can set the angle higher so resistance will be far harder.
- Adjustable leg pad accommodates all users
- Protective molded guards in high wear/scuff areas
- Back support pivots into 6 different positions from 0 to 25 degrees
- Elevated knee position reduces low-back stress
Cushioning Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability; Pads have plastic backers to protect and increase durability
Hand Grips Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant; Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
Frame Description Standard rubber feet protect the base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; Urethane paint guards to protect paint; 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
How it works: The bench can be adjusted to flat and decline positions which enable you to adapt the intensity of each exercise and also to target different muscles in your torso. The ankle pad pivots to self-adjust to your leg length. Under the bench is an integrated rack for safely storing dumbbells between reps.
To be your best: The abdominals and core are made up of a selection of muscles including Rectus abdominus which is the muscle that can be developed to give you the elusive six-pack. Use the bench on an incline to work the upper section of the abs and on a decline to hit the lower section – go super slow to firm and harden the muscles or fast to burn surplus fat.
Coach says: With the trend towards just doing core strength moves, the ab muscles can actually be neglected because so many of the core strength moves are dominated by other muscles. Whilst it might seem old school, we think it’s good to give the abs some pure six-pack pumping.
Designer notes: How best to work the abs is always hotly debated so we have applied our best logic to the design of this bench. If you want to target the abdominals you need to isolate them and that means curls or crunches, but not with the help of the quadriceps or more importantly the hip flexors around the pelvis. To do this we have positioned the ankle pads low so that you actually start your curl from an extended position without hardly any help from the torso muscles other than the abs.
We offer a comprehensive range of equipment to accommodate every exerciser looking to incorporate strength training into their overall fitness program. And we design it with the same focus on durability, ergonomics, and ease of use as our cardio equipment to deliver a more effective workout to your members. With attention to biomechanics, comfortable touch points, and easy-to-use adjustments, our aeroEX Strength Line helps members of all abilities benefit from the value of strength training. To complement your facility, every machine is durable, streamlined and available in a variety of color combinations.
The aeroEX Series combines all the functional performance elements demanded from a strength line, but with a focus on ease of use and thoughtful design detail to appeal to a wide range of exercises. The result is biomechanical excellence for the first-time user or seasoned athlete.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment/ gym equipment
- This unit features our Advanced Movement Design where a combination of the overhead pivot and converging axis allows for more natural motion and a greater range of motion for the exerciser.
- Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. The top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from a seated position.
- Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Automotive grade upholstered thigh roller pads provide user stabilization for proper form throughout the movement.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1620*760*810|
|Machine Weight||61 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|