Adductor Machine for Sale, Buy Leg Machines Online
Our adductor fitness machine offers a great way to tone the inner and outer thighs, build strength and promote greater flexibility of the muscles. This gym equipment boasts a high-quality finish with a robust frame and durable upholstery. It is easy to use and portable fitness equipment making it a great addition to the gym. We have this safe gym equipment available at affordable price.
Adductor Machine aeroEX-6012 is the best Adductor Machine Training Machine. All our designs are according to human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle. As we all know, quality is the best point for a gym. We use our honesty to get a high reputation and long terms customers.
Advanced Adductor Exercise Machine Gym Strength Machine/top ranking workout equipment.
What Muscles Does the Adductor Exercise Machine Work?
The hip adductor machine promises sleeker, more toned thighs by working your adductor muscles. Five muscles make up this muscle group: the pectineus, adductor brevis, adductor longus, gracilis, and adductor Magnus. While you cannot specifically spot reduce your thighs with the adductor machine, you can tone and strengthen these muscles, helping you slide into a smaller pair of jeans.
At most gyms there are are two common adductor machines: the seated and the lying hip adductor. The word adduction means moving a body part toward the center of your body. When you use this machine, you start with your thighs apart and fight against weighted resistance to press them together.
Your hip adductors are one of the largest muscle groups in your legs. It is a complex muscle group located deep in your inner groin and inner thigh. These muscles are often hard to find because they are buried under other muscles, such as your quadriceps. You use them any time you climb stairs, walk up a hill or stand up.
Your adductor brevis, longus, and Magnus are your main adductor muscles. Your adductor brevis is quite short; it begins at your pelvis and inserts into your upper femur. Your adductor longus and adductor Magnus are longer and larger adductor muscles. They begin at your pelvis and attach on the middle and the lower part of your femur.
Your pectineus is the most anterior adductor muscle in your hip. It has a rectangular shape and runs from your pelvis to your femur. It is similar to your adductor brevis in length and attaches to your upper femur. In addition to helping with adduction, it helps with bending your hip.
Your gracious is your longest adductor muscle. It is the most medial, or inner, adductor muscle. It starts at your pubic bone and stretches all the way down to your upper tibia, or shinbone. This muscle plays a vital role in hip adduction and knee flexion.
We offer a comprehensive range of equipment to accommodate every exerciser looking to incorporate strength training into their overall fitness program. And we design it with the same focus on durability, ergonomics, and ease of use as our cardio equipment to deliver a more effective workout to your members. With attention to biomechanics, comfortable touch points, and easy-to-use adjustments, our aeroEX Strength Line helps members of all abilities benefit from the value of strength training. To complement your facility, every machine is durable, streamlined and available in a variety of color combinations.
The aeroEX Series combines all the functional performance elements demanded from a strength line, but with a focus on ease of use and thoughtful design detail to appeal to a wide range of exercises. The result is biomechanical excellence for the first-time user or seasoned athlete.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment/ gym equipment
- This unit features our Advanced Movement Design where a combination of the overhead pivot and converging axis allows for more natural motion and greater range of motion for the exerciser.
- Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. The top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from a seated position.
- Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Automotive grade upholstered thigh roller pads provide user stabilization for proper form throughout the movement.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1550*860*1660|
|Machine Weight||214 kg|
|Weight Stack||70 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|