Seated Calf Raise Machine
Seated Calf Raise Machine for Sale Online, Increase your running endurance and calf strength with this Seated Calf Raise Machine from Ntaifitness!
Availability: 20 in stock
Delivery date: 6-8 weeks
Seated Calf Raise Machine for Sale, Buy Seated Calf Raise Machine Online
The Ntaifitness Seated Calf Raise Machine aeroEX-6068 is the best Calf Raise. The Ntaifitness Seated Calf Raise Machine aeroEX-6068 is a great option for seated calf raises.
You can remove the stress on your back that a standing calf raise may bring by sitting comfortably while you exercise. Each machine has a heavy-gauge steel frame and DuraFirm padding to enable it to stand up to even the most intense workouts. Give your calves a burn like no other!
Calf Raises Benefits
One of the benefits of calf raises is improved muscular strength. Calf raises strengthen both the gastrocnemius and soleus muscles. The gastrocnemius has two heads and gives your lower legs the teardrop shape. The soleus lies underneath the gastrocnemius. Both muscles work together to point down your toes or raise up your heels.
You can increase your vertical jump. And When running, the muscles in our calves can eccentrically load to absorb some of the impact forces and also help to create ground reaction force via forceful plantar-flexion.
Calf raises are a popular strength training exercise. Calf raises are often used as a rehabilitative exercise for Achilles tendon injuries. Whether you have an Achilles tear or Achilles tendonitis, by strengthening your gastrocnemius and soleus muscles you can reduce the amount of stress on your Achilles tendon and help it heal.
The aeroEX Series combines all the functional performance elements demanded from a strength line, but with a focus on ease of use and thoughtful design detail to appeal to a wide range of exercises. The result is biomechanical excellence for the first-time user or seasoned athlete.
- Pin loaded fitness equipment/ gym equipment
- This unit features our Advanced Movement Design where a combination of the overhead pivot and converging axis allows for more natural motion and a greater range of motion for the exerciser.
- Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. The top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from a seated position.
- Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify.
- The ergonomic seat and two-piece backrest are anatomically shaped to support the spinal column and to help you assume the correct position during your workout. The wide, comfortable shape accommodates larger users.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Automotive-grade upholstered thigh roller pads provide user stabilization for proper form throughout the movement.
- Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self-aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1500*710*990|
|Machine Weight||75 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|