Hack Squat Machine
Buy High-Quality Hack Squat MachineTEKKEN-5126 from NtaiFitness, Buy Commercial Gym Equipment Hack Squat Machine with Low Price From Hack Squat Fitness Equipment Manufacturers in China, Call Us +86-0534-5088836, +86-0534-5088839.
Availability: 20 in stock
Delivery date: 1 month
Hack Squat Machine: Buy Hack Squat for Sale Online
Hack Squat Machine TEKKEN-5126 is the best China Hack Squat Machine. All our designs are according to human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle. As we all know, quality is the best point for a gym. We use our honesty to get a high reputation and long terms customers.
Advanced China Hack Squat Machine Strength Fitness Machine/top ranking workout equipment.
The Hack Squat
some people who are not fitness freaks and go to the gym regularly may not be very familiar with the hack squat exercise. It almost appears to be kind of like a smith machine laying down at an approximate forty-five degrees angle with a lot of back support. There are many advantages of the hack squat. It's very similar to the sissy squat, as it builds and puts a lot of stress on your front quads and your hamstrings evenly.
The hack squat machine provides the balance, stability and offers support and protection to your lower back that the free weight standing squat rack does not. It also allows you to take a much narrower stance when performing the movement without the complications of being unbalanced (machine provides the stability).
Using a full range of motion, bringing your butt all the way down to the floor and coming back up until your legs are almost straight, without locking them out. If you haven't tried the hack squat, they can be extremely challenging and difficult.
If you are just beginning your fitness journey, starting out with the hack squat would probably be the most advantageous to do until your body/core is strong enough to provide itself with strength, balance, and stability to use the freestanding squat rack.
What Muscles Do Hack Squats Target?
Hack squats target the quadriceps muscles, or quads, on the front of your thigh more than barbell squats do. The four quadriceps muscles attach to your thigh bone and the front of your pelvis and insert through a common tendon onto your knee cap, which attaches through the patellar ligament to the front of your shin bone. The quads are responsible for straightening your knee. Placing your feet toward the back of the foot plate will further emphasize the quadriceps contraction.
Hack squats also work the gluteus maximus, the largest muscle of your buttocks. The gluteus maximus attaches to the back of the pelvis and the sacrum and inserts onto the back of the thigh bone, as well as into the iliotibial band, a thick tract of connective tissue on the outside of your thigh. The gluteus maximus extends or straightens, the hip. Placing your feet closer to the front of the foot plate will place more emphasis on the gluteus maximus.
hack squat machine benefits
- Because the Hack Squat takes the upper body out of the movement, it removes potential weaknesses or compensations that could affect your squat depth. You can focus on getting your thighs to parallel.
- As mentioned above, you can load up the weight—thanks to additional control provided by the machine and the fact that your core is taken out of the movement.
- It's easy to train one leg at a time to reduce muscle imbalances.
- You can change the focus of the exercise by adjusting your foot position. A higher foot position emphasizes the glutes, whereas a lower foot position emphasizes the quads.
- Due to the stability provided by the machine, it can be a safer way to start building strength when you're coming back from an injury.
Cons of the Hack Squat
- You're forced to work in a fixed angle, which is not how sports are played, so it doesn't train your body specifically for how you move on the playing field.
- Since you're locked into a machine, critical stabilizer muscles (which help keep your joints safe) are not engaged.
- During a traditional barbell Squat, your core has to work overtime to help control and stabilize the weight. This important benefit is lost in the Hack Squat.
- Your knees sit far out in front, which can cause knee problems, especially when you use heavy weight loads.
Hack Squat Workout Guidelines
Before using the hack squat machine, warm up your hips and legs with dynamic movements, such as body weight squats and lunges. To build strength, choose a weight that allows you to perform two to four sets of eight to 12 repetitions with good form. Increase the resistance as you get stronger. Rest two to three minutes between sets and wait at least 48 hours between strength training workouts. To stretch your quadriceps, stand and pull your right heel toward your right buttock with your right hand. Place your left hand on a wall or other support to maintain your balance.
To increase the stretch, draw your knee back. Hold for 10 to 30 seconds, and repeat with your left leg.
Fitness equipment pin loaded machine for gym used Hack Squat Machine specification
|Brand Name||TEKKEN||Main frame Color||optional|
|Item No.||TEKKEN-5126||Tube Size||100*50*2.5mm|
|Used for||Gym&club||Merial||Q235 steel|