Glute Bridge Machine for Sale, Buy Hip Thrust Machine Online
The Ntaifitness Glute Bridge Machine aeroEX-6009 is the best GLUTE DRIVE Plate Loaded Hip Thrust Machine. Built for athletes or rehabilitation professionals, the Ntaifitness Glute Bridge machine lets you perform your Glute Ham Raises & Hip Thrusts in a more controlled fashion.
The Ntaifitness Glute bridge machine aeroEX-6009 is our new and innovative plate loaded machine, which makes hip-thrusting safe, easy and fun, on a minimal footprint. A multi-functional training station for the ultimate glutes workout. The Hip Thruster aeroEX-6009 is the best way to perform the hip thrust exercise, ideal for building a stronger & shapelier butt.
The Ntaifitness Glute bridge machine aeroEX-6009 piece safely and smartly isolates your glutes, building power through a strong hip bridge motion, creating sexy glutes, improved hip and core stability.
These benefits are universally desirable, important for a wide variety of sports and exercises, and are arguably the most important muscles for total athleticism.
The Glute Bridge Machine aeroEX-6009 gives you the full benefits of the hip thrust exercise, simply, safely, and with good form. The machine is designed to promote good biomechanics and balanced weight curve.
The Ntaifitness Glute bridge machine aeroEX-6009 offering the possibility to training in a safe, comfortable and efficient way, fulfilling the needs of a wide variety of users, with applications in the field of health, aesthetics and sports performance.
The Hip thruster machine aeroEX-6009 is a standalone unit that enables the hip thrust exercise to be performed safely and comfortably. The Hip thruster machine aeroEX-6009 is trusted by thousands of women, men, teams, and professionals worldwide.
PERFECTLY SUITABLE FOR ANY FITNESS CENTER, STRENGTH & CONDITIONING FACILITIES, SPORT CLUBS, PERSONAL TRAINING STUDIOS, AND EVEN HOME GYMS, BUY NOW!
Glute Bridge vs Hip Thrust
Both glute ham raises and hip thrusts are widely recognized as highly valuable exercises both for performance and rehabilitation. The glute bridge and hip thrust are two very similar glute exercises.
- The glute bridge is done with a lifter lying on their back, and raising the hips off the floor (unlike the hip thrust, which has the person place their back on a bench).
- The hip thrust involves a lifter to place their back across a bench and raise the hips of the floor. In the below video the hip thrust is demonstrated.
Both exercises target the glutes and hamstrings (to a lesser extent). For coaches looking to increase strength and hypertrophy of the glutes, both exercises can be used interchangeably in a training program.
- Genuine commercial quality.
- Perform Glute Ham Raises, Hip Thrusts, Split Squats, Banded Deadlifts.
- Ergonomically Designed.
- Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify.
- Comfortable user positioning and efficient machine layout mimic bar hip thrusting without the hassle of unwieldy free weights.
- The unit only requires one adjustment for position and comfort. This allows the user to get in and be properly set up with little time needed.
- The ergonomic seat eliminates the need to adjust the seat height and start position, plus the weight stack adjustments are easily accessible from the seated position.
- The precise design of the arm allows it to adjusts with the user's body through the range of motion. The pivoting handles move with the body to provide a consistent feel and resistance.
- Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys.
- The converging arc of movement provides a feeling similar to training with free weights. The independent movement arms result in a more balanced strength improvement.
- The angle of the seat and the arm handle provides the optimal position for stability and muscle engagement.
- Floating hip pad adjusts to fit users of all sizes and creates a smooth comfortable feel
- Oversized angled foot platform to accommodate users of all sizes，Large, angled foot platform with non-slip surface offers excellent stability to better engage glutes
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1980*1240*1420|
|Machine Weight||130 kg|
|Frame finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Frame Color||Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White, Black Pearl|
|Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing||Yes|
|Cable transmission||Internally lubricated cables & fittings|
|Workouts||Manual, Endurance, Build, Strength|
|Hand Grips||The wide handles maximize lat muscle engagement and ensure sound biomechanics.|
|Upholstery||Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulation|
Important: The Glute Bridge Machine Fitness Equipment is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Hip Thrust Machine shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified