Functional Trainer for Sale | Buy Functional Trainer Machine Online
Best functional trainers Equipment OCCUPIED-9001 is the best Functional exercise Training Machine. All our designs are according to the human exercise physiology principle designed for complete accord with human body muscle.
It provides a unique super smooth cable motion and such a high level of freedom that anyone who uses it will simply have everything they need. Just by looking at it, you can tell that this is a commercial grade piece of machinery but with a small footprint making it suitable for home and commercial gym use. It can also fit into a corner quite nicely.
As we all know, quality is the best point for a gym. We use our honesty to get a high reputation and long terms customers. This is simply one of the best functional trainers ever made. Ntai fitness is an extremely well-known brand and reputable, especially in the commercial gym industry. If you have ever been to a gym or health club, chances are you’ve used a piece of Ntai fitness equipment already.
The Ntai fitness the best functional trainers OCCUPIED-9001 is a dual pulley setup which features a wide range of customization with 20 different pulley positions, thus offering a great variety in your exercise. It allows its users to perform 55 exercises and the machine also includes a training manual mounted on the machine plus a video guide too. As you expect from Ntai fitness, the cable mechanism is super smooth and it the functional trainer feels sturdy and well built all round during use.
Advanced Functional Trainer Strength Fitness Machine/top ranking workout equipment.
- 1:4 ratio for low starting resistance and high-speed movements
- Multi-grip position pull-up handles with unique rock climbing attachment
- Integrated foldaway step for easy access
- The swiveling accessory station accommodates more training handles and attachments
- 11 gauge steel frame. Solid and stable when you’re pulling on the handles or doing pull-ups.
- Two-layer electrostatic powder coating with a beautiful black metallic finish. The powder coating on this is very thick and chip resistant.
- Laser cut and robot welded for a super clean looking unit.
- Every bolt head can be capped (caps included, but only shown installed on pivoting handle pulleys) to prevent any chance for scrapes and to enhance appearance.
- Ships partially assembled. Approximately 2 hour assembly time with 2 people. Fits through the standard doorway.
- Two 220 lb weight stacks with 2:1 ratio (moving 100 lbs takes 50 lbs of effort). Plenty of weight for a variety of exercises.
- Magnetic tipped weight selector pin for secure adjustment.
- Steel weight plates for high accuracy.
- Laser etched cable column markings to make it easy to line up both handles.
- Silky smooth cable with fiberglass reinforced pulleys. No jerky movements or "catching" when you use the machine.
- Multiple pullup grip options with rubber coated grips for comfortable pullups and a secure grip.
- Center attachment holder with pop pin rotation for storage on both sides.
- The placard with 12 demonstrated movements.
- Phone/water bottle storage holder.
- Two urethane strap handles included. Durable and easy to grip.
Functional Training Equipment vs Free Weights
Generally, there are two types of functional trainer. The first is a tower with a single cable which can easily fit into the corner of a room. The second type is a dual cable tower. This takes a little more space and can go against the wall. Most people find that they can fit either of these into their home as neither take up much space.
The trainer is a great alternative to free weights as cable exercises are known also to include the use of stabilizing muscles when using a full range of motion exercise. In fact, a functional trainer machine will allow you to do many exercises that are not possible with free weights. For example, cable crossovers or seated row and cable machines are simply the best things for triceps pulldowns.
Getting The Best Functional Trainer For The Money
When you are trying to find the top functional trainer for your home or gym, there are a few things that we recommend you look for. Here are some noteworthy considerations to make when considering one of these workout machines:
Home gyms should allow a broad range of adjustment. It’s important to make sure that yours also has this functionality for you to maximize the number of exercises that you can perform.
You should decide if you want a single or double weight stack. A single stack will only allow you to carry out a limited number of exercises. For example, you can’t use cable crossovers on both sides of the body at the same time with a single stack. Two separate weight stacks are required for you to work your body without any imbalance. It’s also important to check that the machine has enough weight so that you have plenty of room for progression. This will allow you to progress as you increase the weight which you use on your trainer.
Ideally, you would want your home gym to allow you to walk away from it while holding a cable. This will allow you to do even more exercises such as power lunges or weighted sprints.
You should read functional trainer reviews to ensure that’s one you purchase has a smooth action. The nothing worse than pulling a cable with resistance that does not feel smooth.
You won’t enjoy using your trainer if you find it difficult to adjust the weights or pulleys. If you don’t enjoy it then it’s possible that you will use it less. Also having a functional training gym that is easy to use, it will make your workouts quicker and more efficient as you will not need to be taking long pauses to adjust the machine.
The best functional trainers will have extra appendages included allowing you to do even more exercises within your home gym. A good example of this is a chin-up bar. If you have a chin-up bar on your trainer, then there are a good number of exercises that will be included with your training machine per free.
Functional training equipment is perfect for professional gyms and home gyms. They are very easy to use and comfortable at the same time. These machines come highly recommended and a great investment as they should allow you to work out on them for a lifetime.
Important: The Functional Trainer Dual Adjustable Pulley is a built-to-order product and may require a 3-6 week lead time. The Functional Trainer shown above uses a custom color configuration. Manufactured in China.
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Commercial Warranty Details
- 10 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods, and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified